Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The crazy craze

20th October 2012
Challenge exists to make things better, therefore we learnt.
 
I was over the moon because my daddy and mummy were overly awesome. Like father, like daughter; like mother, like daughter, that's why we are awesome. They bought me iphone 5 for my advanced birthday. I was really excited about it. I called starhub without hesitation to activate my data plan and terminate my Blackberry plan.
 
Met Tard @ Plaza Singapura to collect my new sim card. It was really hillarious when I tried to enquire about my collection. I actually thanked and winked at the staff after I did my enquiries. I found myself retarded. My mood was encountering ups and downs unexpectedly. I had no idea what's going on with me either.
 
Photobucket
#With Yan
 
Photobucket
#Funny faces
 
We had our dinner at Kazokutei.
 
Photobucket
#Udon

Photobucket
#Curry with Toufu beef

Photobucket
#Zirca

We chilled at Harry's Bard before heading to Zirca for the party.
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Photobucket

Photobucket
#Tard, Maverick, Me
 
Photobucket
 

I remembered that Tard and I were so stressed that we aint walking straight. We sat by boat quay and started sobbing out hearts out, loud and clear even though eyes were on us. We just couldn't care any further about stares especially when we were really sad. I cried over the phone with Meiwen and ranted about my unhappiness.
 
We even shouted into Boat Quay by the bridge. Everyone was looking wondering if we were drunk. Ok, maybe we were. But we felt great after yelling out loud.

Photobucket
#Dark Mocha Frappucino

Tard was ordering halfway through when I sat on the ground instantly before crawling back to the sofa. It was hillarious and embarassing. Well, it's really awesome to be crazy once in a while. That's life, isn't it?
 
So, don't judge me yeah ~
 
Photobucket
#Horrendous lying position at Starbucks
 
Well, that's how I sat at Starbucks before heading home in a drunken stupor by myself.
 
I had enough of craziness and I should put a stop to torturing myself before everyone gets hurt. I didn't mean to play wild and get crazy. I was just sourcing for an alternative to unwind. I never write feelings over my face because I know it seriously worries my besties. I hate to trouble them and I never want to build my unhappiness on their happiness. I was definitely out of control this time round and I could no longer hide my sadness and fear. It brought a stormy dispute later on. Sigh.
 
P/S: Due to overwhelming upcoming posts, pls excuse my spelling errors.
 
Have a great day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: