Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Exhausted

I'm seriously tired. Well, you might thought it's the endless partying that made me tired. In fact, it's not the activities that worn me out but the coordination. It's so tiring asking one by one individually. Well, I don't mind the chores but waiting for replies and feedbacks, making adjustments accordingly can be hectic. Now, Berlin is very angry with me. I know she's worried about my health and I really appreciate her thoughts.I guess, I just got to rest early for tonight to replenish my energy. I went partying on Friday night and I slept through the day before I headed my way to Clarke Quay to meet sop for my next round at Kbox. I'm dead exhausted and I can't imagine how Sop made it to work.
 
I gonna sleep early tonight.
 
- Lights out -
 
Good night,
Pzy

No comments: