Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

An uphill battle

30th September 2012
In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
 
It's our virgin trip to JB, just the both of us. Little did I know, it's our first time celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival together. It's the best awesome moment celebrating festive seasons with bestie, all time favourite especially with the one who can play the best with you. People always tell me this "You tend to lose your friends when they are attached." Somehow, I got to agree with this. But I wanna make some changes to this sentence, it should be "You will never lose you friends when they are attached if they are your real friends and you carry weight in their heart." Most of my gfs are attached at this moment, so what, they still spend quality time with me. They give me priorities accordingly and strike a balance equally.
 
Not all friends are real, but when they are real to you, TREASURE IT. It takes a hard time to build strongly bonded friendship. Friendship is like a ship, you need crew working hand-in-hand to keep the ship moving. Disputes and lack of trust simply sink a boat. If you experience a sinking boat, that simply signifies something. Something that I don't wanna make it obvious, but you might be able to tell.
 
I'm very grateful knowing that my friends love me for who I am. They used to disturb me, calling me names, making fun of me, criticising that I'm being playful, gullible, cheeky and childish. Or probably they'd throw me into sea first when we are at the beach, hiding my things and draw on my face. When I was down, things changes, they stood by me and spend efforts on me. Then I realised, they weren't saying things from heart all the while. They knew I was matured in my set of thinking all these whiles. I never thought that they knew. Unexpectedly, that's how they see me and I love them to core.
 
I felt so blessed and blissful to have couple of real friends with me. Friends are like shopping for clothes. With the same amount of money, you can buy either a few pieces of clothes of good quality or many pieces of clothes of poor quality. True enough, I'm a shopaholic (not entirely true). But I prefer to buy quality stuffs. It's pretty the same logic as friendship.
 

A lousy piece of cloth tears easily, a good material is strong enough for tumble dry.

 
Ah Tard knew that I was down, so she decided to spend the entire day with me. Obviously, we knew that we had to leave JB for home as early as possible so as not to get caught in a traffic jam. She knew I need to unwind and get things over and done with. We seriously risk it all out and ended our day real late. Good game for us. Lol ~
 
Photobucket
#Taxi Coupon
 
We met at Woodland Interchange even though we had direct bus there from our place individually. Took us almost an hour to reach Malaysia. It's considerable fast I guess. Then we were told to purchase this taxi coupon. Usually, I just board any taxi and pay according to meter. Seems like, this is much more cheaper as the amount payable is fixed.
 
Silly us, heart throbbed while we were seated in the cab. The taxi coupon includes the bad fares, but the driver confused us by switching on the meter. Our heart crashed as the meter jump, we pondered to ourselves if we gonna pay twice. We were so paranoid by it that we kept quiet throughout when our tummy began to growl. We were famished and our tummy growled out loud at a very wrong timing. Then we came out with topics to cover the horrendous growl. It's so hillarious. What an awkward moment. Fortunately, we were not required to pay twice.
 
Honestly, I didn't expect us to be paranoid over it as it's not that expensive either even if we had to pay twice. It's probably the hungriness in us causing breakdown in our nerves. Funny though.
 
Photobucket
#Kinsahi
 
We were smart lass *smirk grin*. Knewing that there gonna be crowd during weekend, we made bookings for our mani and pedicure session before heading for lunch. We had Kinsahi for brunch. In my point of view, it's not really cheap. But I'm craving for good food, y'know, I love eating in restaurant and I just don't want to lie. I love food at foodcourt, kopithiam or coffeeshop as well. But preferably restaurant. It's sinful, I guess. Not entirely, because I don't spend much usually. It's quite appropriate for me to spend on food since I don't do heavy shopping.
 
Photobucket
#The surrounding
 
Photobucket
#The surrounding
 
Photobucket
#Ah Tard and me
 
Photobucket
#Chawanmushi
 
So much better than the ones at Sakae and Ichiban.
 
Photobucket
#Ebi Sushi
 
Photobucket
#Potato Croquette
 
Photobucket
#Gyoza
 
After our meal, we even struggled for a moment about having bubble tea or not when we were freaking full. Seriously like gluttons. We gave up that idea because I knew I'm not a bottomless pit. She probably hadn't gave up that idea, well, I don't wanna expose her here. Let's give her a good image. I'm such a nice friend (lol, I'm just kidding, don't take this too serious).
 
We headed for our mani-and-pedicure session. My nails were super soft as I had been doing gelish nails for quite a while. The layer just got thinner and becomes really soft. I used to have really strong nails. It's alright, time will heal my nails just like wounds (I'm just kidding). I got no wounds. I think I joke pretty often about unnecessary stuffs that people tend to get the wrong message across.
 
When I said that I've got wounds, it could be possible that I'm trying to be lame or attention seeking in a jokingly manner. It doesn't mean that I really got a big wound on my heart. Maybe yes, maybe not. Probably only my really-close friends are able to tell that apart. I'm glad that they are able to, most of the time. There are times, I conceal my real feelings. I still joke as usual even when I'm really upset. That's the amazing part. I just don't like to write my feelings all over my face.
 
Even when I'm drunk, I can't judge if I'm telling the truth or lies as well. Classic.
 
Photobucket
#Kbox
 
We headed for singing session at Kbox. I'm a member there, chuckles. It's dirt cheap with good rooms and devices. It's only RM88 (3 hours) and the room is big enough for 5 pax. You can top up RM10 for a bigger room which I usually do that so as to run about, lol. They charged according to room and not no. of pax. The pricing is reasonable. You can split the cost of RM98 with you friends. They served finger food unlike the Kbox in Sg that serves us nuts. I'm so sick of their nuts and I heard that they recycled them at all time. I still patronised the Kbox in Sg because I had no choice. Sigh.
 
Photobucket
#Before leaving for dinner

We headed for dinner at Taste's Bug Restaurant. Update more soon =D

Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: