Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Yet surviving

It was my darling, Meiwen's birthday last night. I had celebrated a day in advance for her with Jason and Jacky. I shall update the special post probably when I get less busy. November is my birthday month and I have a good feeling that it's gonna be an awesome month for me. Well, not because it's my birthday but filled with interesting activities. Then I realised, I'm a good host in events. Anyway, hosting is a tremendous stressful role. If possible, I would rather join parties or activities rather than to host it.
 
I made reservations at SPRUCE and prawning. It's not gonna be any boring activities, I'll probably make it a happening one as much as I can. It's definitely my forte because I tend to do silly stuffs unknowingly and it just turned into a joke at instance.
 
Ah Tard is giving me a treat to Legoland and I have been looking forward to it. Unfortunately, the Legoland resort is still under renovation. Otherwise, it'd been perfect for both of us. Navigating is our greatest concern, but no worries, she will solve it.
 
I am in a seriously great mood lately. I feel bubbly and cheerful just like before. Well, it's a great sign that tells me IMMA SURVIVOR. In fact, I am better than a survivor. Bad things happen from time to time. We can't help preventing it, but we can move on to overvome it. That's life.
 
Well, I realised something weird about myself. I called it low self confidence. I tend to be less confident with makeup on. I too find it weird but has no explanation to it. The fact is, I like to go out with minimal makeup. As minimal as possible, I guess. There were times I just slapped on concealer at my under eye only. Prolly, most of the time. This is random. Lol.
 
Photobucket
 
Have a nice day ahead.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: