Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Without shine

27th October 2012
A day without shine, is like, you know, night.
 
It's another weekend night and we went out to chill. I was suffered tremendous shock from Sophia's energy level. Everyone agreed that I was energetic at all times. In fact, Sophia was way level up than me. She partied and went to work the next day. I seriously thought she was going to rest for the night. I was wrong about her. She suggested to chill after she had knocked off from work. So, we headed to Clarke Quay to chill. I had my dark mocha frappucino at Starbucks before heading towards the flea market. I have special infatuation with dark mocha frappucino. Most of my friends love caramel flavours. I love chocolates coffee combination. Preferably, salted. I guess I love sodium which explains my water retension.
 
Photobucket
#Zombies
 
We were walking along the streets and we saw zombies. Apparently, they were in a great rush. Well, I just stopped them for phototaking. They acceded to my request. Mw forever living in her own world, not paying attention to the surrounding. I tried shouting out for her but she went ahead without us. She wasn't listening at all. She missed the fun.
 
Photobucket
#Clarke Quay 1
 
Photobucket
#Clarke Quay 2
 
Photobucket
#Me and Darling
 
Photobucket
#Vampire
 
I was strolling ahead of them when this vampire attempted to scare the shit out of me. He was roaring at me. Due to the aftermath, I suffered at Universal Studio, I wasn't that scared anymore. I was laughing at him and roaring back at him. He was grouchy, being unable to frighten me off. He pretended to be pissed. I chatted with him and requested for a photo taking. He was a really friendly and nice guy.
 
We met Jimmy and went to chill at Harry's bar before we headed to Cineleisure for Kbox. I had been dancing Oppa Gangname Style alot lately. It's purely out of fun. It can be fun and interesting to record the funny moments from time to time. It seems like I'm into videos lately rather than picture narcissim. My new interest is cool though. Enjoy the videos and I'm sorry if that bored you.
 
#Part 1
 
 
#Part 2
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: