Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Forever 21

5th November 2012
I binge when I'm happy. When everything is going really well, every day is like I'm at a birthday party.
 
I had a surprise birthday and it was a great one definitely. I was busy like a bumble bee, organising big events for everyone to participate. I was so packed with appointments that I had no time for myself. I was shag and my body swelled like a balloon. My body swells badly whenever I'm lack of sleep or over intake of sodium food products. You can see the very first drastic change on my face without fail. Then, water retension will start to surface out of the blue.
 
Photobucket
#Yann and I
 
I didn't expect anyone else excepted Ah Tard. I had no time to organize birthday celebration for myself. Hence, I decided to have a simple dinner with Yann initially. We went to play arcade and pampered myself with a cup of dark mocha frappe. It was my all time favourite.

Photobucket
#Happy Us
 
I didn't think much of it even though it was unusual of Tard to suggest shopping at Iluma. Well, I know she loves shopping at town area. Places like Iluma are definitely not her choices. But she made it as though she had never been there before, and was eager to shop. Maybe I wasn't sensitive enough to realised.
 
Photobucket
#Blindfolded
 
It was then Tard gave me two options, A and B to choose from. I was forced to be blindfolded. It was a sad option and I became the centre of attention as I walked through the crowd. Well, I was grateful that it was a weekday, not a weekend though. I was amazed that I even took the escalator twice. Lol.
 
Photobucket
#As blind as a bat
 
Then I realised I was rather whiny as I walked. Well, I can't see and I was nervous. That's why.
 
Photobucket
#Pranked
 

Photobucket
 #Everything with Fries
 
Photobucket
 #Dinner time
 
Photobucket
#Fries Menu
 
Photobucket
#Me and Tard
Photobucket
#Drinks
 
Photobucket
#My Happy Family
 
Photobucket
#Nuggets
 
Photobucket
#Chicken Sandwiches
 
Photobucket
#Beef burger
 
Photobucket
#Feasting
 
Photobucket
#Fish sandwich
 
Photobucket
#With my girls

I wasn't even aware that the staff was ready with the cake behind me. I was turning left and right without realisation of the cake.
 
Photobucket
#Mw, Me, Jason
 
Photobucket
#Durian cake

I was taken aback when they got me a durian cake. It sounded sort of hilarious to me when they got me durian flavour. I felt so weird because it's not a glory for girls to like durian. There goes my image. I seem to reminds my girls of Oppa Gangnam Style (due to the recent videos) and durians alot.
 
Credits to Sophia for the beautiful handwriting on the cake. She bought Nutella and do the writings for me on the cake. It's a sweet and tedious job. I appreciated that effort. Thank you so much, Sop.
 
Photobucket
#Happy Birthday to Me
 
Photobucket
#Lovely Cake
 
Photobucket
#Epic

I was resizing the photo when I came across this funny picture.
 
Photobucket
#My tasty durian cake
 
Photobucket
#Slice of cake
 
We could not finish the cake and Jason was funny. He suggested having it for breakfast the next day. I was stunned by his words. Indeed, he packed the last piece of cake home. The thought of him having durian cake early in the morning with ultra "nice" breathe made me laugh.
Photobucket
#Jason and Sophia

It looked as if Sop was teaching Jason how to write on polaroid photo.

Photobucket
#Sop and Me
 
Photobucket
#Me and Bestie
 
Photobucket
#Darling and I
 
Photobucket
#Photos
 
Photobucket
#Love Fries
 
Photobucket
#The restaurant

Photobucket

#Yann, Me, Sop

It was a great celebration and I treated them watch Skyfall (Movie). It was an awesome day. Thank you my dear girls for the time and effort being spent. It was lovely and I really appreciate the things you do. Sop went along with durian cake even though she don't really like it. Yann bought a pair of glowing ears for me and my darling did the planning. Jason spent his precious time even though he was busy at work and studies.

Love you guys, muacks.

Hugs and kisses.


With loves,
Pzy

No comments: