Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dark side

Humans are superficial, I won't say all, but a wider majority. They tend to look at the surfacing factors and not in depth. Looking good on the surface might not be the entire picture. There's a price to pay behind everything. You thought that you had been kind, patient and friendly, but the one you thought who cares, thought the vice versa. Just because you play hard and they judged you as a bad girl. That was disappointing though.

You spend years with someone in exchange with no mutual understanding, no basic respect, not even a simple concern or asking for well-being. That's they ugly truth of human beings. Everyone is selfish and they protect their benefits before everything. Your heart sank as you disclose the dark side eventually. The world can be cold and cruel at times. I see it as ruthless.

Since you don't belong to my world, I'll shut the door of my world before you. You are never allowed to step in ever again. It doesn't mean that you should forget your old friends just because you met new and fun friends. Always remember where your origins and be grateful.

-------------------------------------------

Do you think I care about people calling me a Party Girl?

I'm sorry, sad to say, I don't. Well, in fact, it's just a random term to me. It's not important about how people look at me. They will know if they really know me. Live in such a way that if anyone were to speak badly of you, no one would believe it. That makes you successful.

I live once only.

I should play while I can, not to forget my goals at the same time.

So what is wrong?

It's not as if I am giving up my ambition for the sake of fun. I am just striking a balance between them. Yes, I party. That doesn't mean I'm loose. Partying is just a relaxation where you get together with fun friends. There's no wrong about partying as long as you protect yourself well. Play hard, play smart, play wise, play wild. That applies to both work and fun.


P/S: It's just a random post, not directing to anyone in particular.

No comments: