Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Splendid moment

9th November 2012
The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name.
 
Rise and shine. Ah Tard took nearly an hour to wake me up in the morning. I was really sleepy and nearly died of fatigue. The previous night, Ah Tard was snoring like thunder. Well, she snored when she's tired. I hadn't managed to catch a wink since prawning and she snored through the night. Being a nice friend, I turned to her in the middle of the night and whisper gently, "Can you stop snoring pls?" She stopped for a while. I felt relieved and closed my eyes when she began to snore out loud again. Sigh, I turned the other side and she continued snoring facing my back. That explained my difficulty waking up early in the morning.
 
Photobucket
#Buffet
 
Photobucket
#Scrumptious Meal
 
Photobucket
#Loots
 
That was Ah Tard's favourite jam. She took a liking to it every since our last bangkok trip. She stolen quite a number of it while she was at Bangkok and there she did it again. She grabbed a stack of it and walked like a boss out of the restaurant. Tsk tsk.
 
Photobucket
#Before setting off
 
Photobucket
#Me and Tard
 
Photobucket
#No Mangosteen
 
Well, it's understandable that durian is banned. But why mangosteen? Lol. We took a cab to Legoland. The staffs gave us different information of the cab charges. We were initially told that it gonna cost us RM20 or 30. We ended up paying RM50 plus. Not only that, we were told that there is money changer at Legoland. It's all bullcrap and we found none of the information correct. 
Photobucket
#Tickets

 

Photobucket
#Sand Art
 
Photobucket
#Legoland
 
For your information, the lockers are crazily expensive. I suggest you to get a one day locker and you can reuse it numerous times without paying extra. It just happened that Tard left the entrance tickets in the locker and we wanted got get our lunch somewhere outside the themepark. Fortunately, we got the one day locker and retrieved our tickets at our own convenience.
 
Photobucket
#Shark
 
Photobucket
#Tard and Me
 
Photobucket
#With Dino
 
Photobucket
#Fire Station
 
Photobucket
#Checking out the map
 
Photobucket
#That's me
 
Haha, I looked really awkward in this photo. Well, the seat was pretty warm. Oh no, I mean hot. I called it piping hot. My butt nearly burnt and there was a big pile of water below the seat hence I held on to my fat legs.
 
Photobucket
#Drinks
 
Photobucket
#Passion fruit ice blended
 
Silly us got ourselves 2 cups of passionfruit juices. Well, I doubt Singaporeans like the taste of the seeds. It's not common to buy passionfruit drinks that come with seeds. Maybe there is/are, but I hadn't seen any so far. The seeds was gross, even though it's crunchy. The taste disgusted me.
 
Photobucket
#Show
 
The performance wasn't that bad. She can do great stunts but the storyline failed terribly and I was nearly bored to death.
 
Photobucket
#The show
 
It was raining heavily after the show ended. None of the rides operated while it was raining. Tard and I scampered our way out of the themepark and have our lunch at TenGu. Our shoes were soaking wet. Oh no, just mine because Tard was wearing slippers. Fortunately, it dried pretty fast.
 
Photobucket
#TenGu
 
Photobucket
#Menu
 
Photobucket
#Looking around
 
Photobucket
#Corn soup
 
Photobucket
#The surrounding
 
Photobucket
#Hamburger steak
 
Photobucket
#Pour the curry on the rice
 
Photobucket
#Duck slice with spag
 
Photobucket
#Cheesy
 
Photobucket
#Stirring
 
Photobucket
#Salad prawn
 
We chatted for a while before we headed back for our activities of the day.
 
It was a spendid moment.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: