Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

A beautiful star

30th October 2012
A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.
 
It's Meiwen, my darling's birthday the next day. Definitely, I wish not to disturb the actual day of her birthday because she might need some quality time with her family. Jason asked her out and I obstructed his plan because my darling loves me more. She told me that Jason had plan with her. I told her to reject Jason. In the end, she did reject him with lame excuses.
 
Photobucket
#Seoul Yummy
 
Apparently, my plan was a successful one. It was a surprise celebration for her. That glutton started ordering the moment she sat down. She's seriously a glutton, a big glutton though. She eats alot, I swear. She has big appetite. We both had bibimbap for dinner.
 
Photobucket
#Side dishes
 
Photobucket
#Pancake
 
Photobucket
#Bibimbap
 
Photobucket
#My dinner
 
Photobucket
#Birthday Cake
 
I pretended I needed the washroom and ran out to inform Jason and Jacky about our seating areas before I scampered my way back to the restaurant. Just then, they entered the restaurant with this yummilicous birthday cake.
 
Photobucket
#My darling's sweet smile
 
Photobucket
#Cut cake session
 
Photobucket
#With her present from Jason
 
There was an awkward moment when Mw explained about rejecting appointment with Jason. Well, it's a surprise plan. So it doesn't really matter. It just simply proves that my darling loves me more. I'm glad to know that my darling is happy about the suprise celebration for her especially after a tiring day of work.
 
Photobucket
#Mw, Me, Jason, Jacky
 
Photobucket
#Mw, Me and Jason
 
Photobucket
#Jason and Jacky
 
Happy Birthday - Darling. I hope you enjoyed yourself that day. Happy Birthday and May you stay cute and cheerful all day long. Let the gloomy at work be terminated with a big bright smile of yours. Nothing is impossible. Have faith and confident in yourself and you will shine like a star beautifully in the sky. Love you.
 
With love,
Pzy

No comments: