Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

My life

"I just wanna live my life to the fullest, and play it to the best. No one is ever gonna terminate my happiness. It's my right, my way, my life."
 
We are all humans with flesh and blood. However, ingrate(s) exist in part of the dimension. We failed to see and realise but we learn along our way. These ingrate(s) disturb our life and created chaos in our life. Well, I don't wanna care and judge because they are simply none of my concern. My greatest concern at this moment is myself. I need to take good care of myself before I can care for the others. If ingrate(s) is/are our to ruin me, the more I should bother less about them.
 
We live our life and do what we want. We need not be bothered by stares and comments. It's their stares and comments, not ours. We just gonna move on and treasure the happiness we have right now. I am truly happy lately and I hadn't been so happy for the entire year. Making myself a happier person is not a sin. I'll be damn sorry if I bring myself down over trivial matters. Unfortunately, that's never gonna happen because the word "REGRETS" never exist in my dictionary. Not now, not in the past, not in the future.
 
Stop building your unhappiness upon my happiness. I'll never allow that to happen. Right now, my bestie is my greatest concern. She had been there for me during my darkest moment and I'll never forget that. She is going through a tough time at this moment and I'll stand by her all the way and respect her decision.
 
Dear bestie, you know who you are. I want you to know, I love you, you love me, we are happy family. No matter what happens, I'll be by your side, supporting you in every way. You are never alone. Even if you are, you will never lonely as long as I exist. I'll execute any fun, crazy and embarassing plan as long as you gonna feel better. I will make you happy because you make me happy. Love you.

No comments: