Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My plight

3rd November 2012
The moon looked like melted mozzarella to my bleary and blurry vision.
 
I was dead tired and I hadn't had sufficient sleep. I was out the night and reached home in the morning due to some special circumstance. I had already explained in details to Berlin, she understood my plight. I dragged my corpse, well, I mean my tired body out of my bed. I jumped into shower before I met up with Berlin.
 
Photobucket
#Flowery balloons
 
Photobucket
#Berlin and I
 
Overall, it wasn't that bad. They had activities going on like amazing race and magic show. I was probably too tired to enjoy the fun. My face was shag to the max if you had realised. It was swollen. Well, each time I failed to sleep properly, I will look bloated. Till today, I'm still bloated. Well, it doesn't really matter. If I'm that look conscious, I would have touched up in all areas before I step out of my house. Unfortunately, Imma lazy freak.
 
Photobucket
#Cloudy
 
Photobucket
#Wendy, Berlin, Me
 
Photobucket
#Drawing
 
Photobucket
#A picture with the artist
 
We got a picture drawn each. It's so fun and Berlin was very upset that the artist drew her head big and wide. But it was totally fun.
 
Photobucket
#Our pictures
 
Photobucket
#Everyone in a picture
 
Photobucket
#Photo Narcissism
 
We had great fun with iphone 5 multi shots. It was really clear, fun and fast. Well, we are girls afterall. Berlin's friend drove us to Clementi. My babe got her bubble tea before we headed home to catch some sleep. My battery life shows red and I had no chance to sleep. I was text a total of 16 people for the night events. I was as busy as a bumble bee. Finally, I announced my death on bed.
 
I shall update more on the later part.
 
Till then...
 
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: