Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Unexpectedly

Days hadn't been easy for me. Even so, I was really grateful to a friend unexpectedly. I never thought that I would ever be grateful to him. Well, I used to bicker with him since secondary school days. It can be a minor or a major bickerings, and we would be shouting or pulling one another's hair. I was young then, and I did many things that anyone could have done it as well. All along, I thought that he was just a friend whom like to disturb me. In fact, he understands me. I too know him, but I never said things crystal clear. Somehow, his words of encouragement miracly made me plucked up my courage.
 
He told me that he was disappointed in me because he thought that I've changed. I turned into a weakling who only loves to cry and play an emo-nemo. He missed my guts fighting for my rights each time I disagree with an issue. I was quite a busybody for your information, but I meant well. There are people who understand my good thoughts, but probably not all.
 
Whenever I see my friends down with sorrows about unnecessary or redundant stuffs, I would probably give them a tongue lashing or even a heartfelt message to wake them up. I don't like watching people sinking into depression. The urge to wake them up simply dawn on me. Being a busybody, I like to meddle with their business. Definitely, I will not overdo it. I'll not cross the limit. I'll just stand by my faith and integrity as long as I believe what I'm doing is right. That's me.
 
I never grumble because I believe grumbling will get me to no where. I rather spend the energy for grumbling on resolving problems arised. I had goals and I knew exactly what I wanted. I take pride in everything I do. I'm glad to have a friend who knows me well.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments: