Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Someone that can never be replace

I used to be happy even if the sky is falling down. People around me sense my sadness. They knew it, but still, they gave me support. I'm very grateful for having these friends who standby me all the time. I know, if I continue the wrong way, they would worry for me. Hence, I decided to put a stop. Probably, a final stop to everything.
 
I wanna be myself. I miss the happy me. I want to be my usual self. The one who cares about nothing except sincerity and being confident. I would neither bring myself down, nor bow to the disagreement. I will stand by my faith and do what I want. I have goals and dreams, why should I waste time on things that do not belong with me.
 
I love being myself.
 
Trust me, I will be myself.
 
A "Me" that no one can ever replace.
 
I want to live with glory, proud, confident and happiness.
 
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: