Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

There is no boundaries for love

I'm currently enjoying my single life. I'm so glad that I can have more time with my dearest girls who had been there for me whenever I need them. I can have fun as much as I wanted or yearned for. The past had stop daunting on me. I wasn't affected by my breakups anymore (100% sure). To be exact, there's nothing wrong with my previous relationship. As time goes by, I just realised that the problems that lie within just cannot be resolve or eased. I tried to bury it under the deep blue sea, hoping that I can drown it. But it's like a intermittent volcano that might spark off quarrel anytime. I've let go of it completely (^__^) Credits to my love ones.

I'm a hopeful person. I'll definitely not let this unhappiness stop my happiness from coming in. It's pointless to stay stationary at a same spot. No matter what happens, we just have to move on. Moving on leads us to happiness. We don't just sit by and wait for happiness to knock on the door, we look for happiness.

I'm not ready for a new relationship at this moment. I'm just not ready, not because I'm still affected by the past. I need some refreshments before I kick off once again. I had no intention to jump into a relationship for the time being. I probably need another few months before I'm ready. Well, it all depends. Because I don't really know when I will be ready. It can be anytime as well, lol.

I don't wanna make a choice because I'm in no position to choose. I was a little demoralised because I felt that I'm not a good girlfriend. I felt inferior because I can't wash, cook or even do simple household chores. Basically, I think that I can't fufil duties as a good girlfriend. There are many changes that I would like to make before I jumped into a new relationship. I want to be a good and responsible girlfriend no matter who my the other half would be. But y'know, it will be good if my next half can wash, cook and do household chore. Oops =x I'm just saying, not praying for it (Maybe I did pray alittle, I don't want to lie, lol).
 
I wanna learn how to cook, and do simple household chores. I don't wanna be a just a fun girlfriend who only knows how to play (well, I have to say, that's my forte). I don't have to be a perfect one, but I wanna work hard and try to make myself better. I already set my plan. Probably I gonna start with fried rice, sounds a little retarded and I know. Sad to say, I still can't cook fried rice. Even if I did, no one dares to eat. Sigh.

My girls seem to worry for me alot. They kept pushing me into matchmaking sessions. Well, I'm 23, ok, I don't wanna lie either. I'm turning 24 in a month time. My heart just shattered. I heard a loud crash. I'm just kidding. I may be of the same age as my friends, but due to some reasons, I'm alot more playful than them. Hyperactive can be a big problem at times. Even so, I'm good in handling heartfelt issues maturely. Tada! They probably worried that I might feel lonely.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller (everyone taller except, why??)
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.

Actually, I'm not lonely because I know I have real friends who care for me. I'm pretty sure their care and concern comes from heart. They don't have to introduce me nice guys actually. Because I believe we will meet eventually if it's fated.

Meeting the one unintentionally is like fate.
Knowing one another is like chemistry (I prefer biology actually, hate chem).
Finding the right one makes the imperfect, perfect.

Whether it is or not the right one, my heart can tell. I don't need people to tell me if it's real or unreal. Even if the one (I'm refering to the right and wrong one) mean to back out halfway, I too can sense it. My EQ can be low, well, that's what my gfs told me. It's low, but I'm sure I can still feel love. Love is a special thing, you can't see, but you can feel it as long as it exist.

I don't need a perfect guy, I just need someone right next to me being supportive, understanding, loving and caring. Someone who thinks my imperfect makes the perfect.
 
Anyway, I'm not gonna make a choice based on criterias. Long time ago, I thought that basic criterias matter. But I guess someone prove me wrong. Every girls want to find the perfect guy for themselves, someone who can give them a family with warmth or sense of security. I always thought I need a bf or husband who's old enough to take good care of me because I'm childish, playful and insensible to take good care of myself. True, I'm independent in certain aspects but not all. Then I realised something. Age doesn't demonstrate capability of taking care of the other. It's the maturity and the mindset that matter.

I'm wrong, and I'm not gonna continue with my mistakes.

I always thought there's boundaries for people from different world. Now I've learnt that, differences is just a mere line within. The line doesn't exist when love exist.

There's no boundaries for love.

I'm not gonna look at age, height (I'm short enough, doubt there can be any guys shorter than me), weight, education and finance. I'll just go with whoever that can give me happiness and comfort zone when I'm ready. A good choice isn't it?

No comments: