Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Live my life

23th September 2012
An original is worth more than a copy.
 
It was a tiring day because I had a terrible night the day before. I was in a rather blue mood feeling upset over stuffs that I've tried to get over. Well, I'm not that sort of person who likes to daunt on the past or rather you can called it unhappy stuffs. When something happened, I prefer to solve them rather than laying low quietly. I like to live my life happy instead of living in the past. No matter how hard things were, I would try my best to move on. No matter how hard and tedious it's going to be, I will never give up on moving on. I knew that staying motionless and stationary on the same spot is not gonna make me better. I might be down with sorrows but believe me, time can heal all wounds. Even if time is not enough to heal, your perseverance will.
 
Watched Possession with my folks. The storyline of the movie was great but I can't really judge due to my terrible mood. I used to hide behind my shawl whenever I'm watching a horror movie. I might even squeal in fright or tremble in fear. Unfortunately, I was so upset on that particular day that I sat motionless all the way despite Mw squealing in fright.
 
Well, that's so unpredictable of me. I guessed I must be really upset then.
 
Photobucket
#Jacky & Mw
 
Photobucket
#Jacky and Me
 
Photobucket
#Jason & Me
 
Photobucket
#Jason and Mw

We had a very early dinner because Uncle Jason was really hungry. We had steamboat for dinner. What a right time for someone emo like me! Lol, still I never eat much for dinner that night. I was trying my best to put on the brightest smile but I guessed I failed. I didn't want to affect the rest, so I pretended to be a cheerie cherry.
 
Photobucket
#In threes

Nothing makes me happier other than shopping. I love shopping, yes, my friends think I'm a shopaholic. Well, I dont care how people sees me. I only see myself the way I want. I might seems like a shopaholic, but I think before I shop. It's just that no one know what's on my mind. I like buying quality stuffs because I know quality last longer than quantity. Well, I dont buy quality stuffs at all time. There are certain stuffs that are good enough even if they are cheap and budget. I'm a shopper with big brains. Haha.
 
Photobucket
#Happy gatherings

Had a great catchup with folks and I hope they enjoy this gathering. Chill out soon, peeps.

Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: