Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Never stop trying

14th September 2012
Beauty is not in a face, it is a light in the heart.
 
It's just 4 more days to Berlin's birthday. I knew she was mad about Kitty. I called it 'Kitty Infatuation'. Oh gosh, I seriously hate Hello Kitty. I find it neither adorable nor lovely. Worst scenario, I hate pink stuffs. I like earth colours only. It's really challenging for me to enter Sanrio department to shop for Kitty stuffs. It made me go dizzy like crazy.
 
Well, I got her a Hello Kitty makeup pouch. It's a new arrival and it's in red. I got it for her to match with her wallet. I seriously think that my life is dull. All my gfs like sweet colours (purple and pink). Since it's her bday, shall let her decide on dinner. We had Sho Teppan for dinner. Wyagu beef is ♥ .
 
Photobucket
#Soup
 
Photobucket
 
#At Sho Teppan
 
Berlin complained that the man behind us spoiled the picture. I agreed to the most.
 
"Berlin, why you no shoo him off?"
 
Photobucket
# Berlin and Me
 
Photobucket
#Rice set
 
I accidentally burnt my tongue because the soup was too hot. Stupid me just gulp it down and burnt my tongue. It's still haven't recover by now. Oh, that's sad.
 
Photobucket
#Birthday Girl
 
She was so happy to receive her present. She was very firm that it's not Hello Kitty product because she knew that I hate Kitty. She turned out very touched when she realised it's a Hello Kitty makeup pouch. She even gave me a smirky grin which made me laughed out loud. I knew she wanted a Kitty makeup pouch but it wasn't cheap. But y'know, she was the best best best best sweetheart of mine. So it's worth spending on her.
 
Photobucket
#Unwrapping
 
Photobucket
#Smirk grin
 
Photobucket
#Berling & Me
 
Photobucket
#Hello Kitty Pouch

Happy Birthday Berlin, I really hope you like the present from me. You are always there for me when I need you the most. I remembered the days we had during Secondary School days, the day you went all the way to buy me KOI cup (there's no KOI outlet near my place), showering me with nice goodies when you are on your travelling trip and flooding me with love.

Stay young, cute, pretty and have a blissful journey with your bf. I'll be your best general manager on your big day for prank plans.



Have a nice day ahead.
Nothing can stop you from striving to your dream as long as you never stop trying.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: