Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

With loves

I'm feeling glad and thankful lately for having real friends that really care for me when I was down. I hadn't been doing great, days ago. I was really lost and I thought I was all alone. It was then, realization strucked upon me and made me realised I was loved all along. Friends lend me their listening ears and did their best to cheer me up. Even the busiest ones took leave to accompany me. The best ones came to me in the middle of the night just to comfort me. The dating ones cast their bf aside at once, when knowing I was feeling terrible (Apologies to the understanding bfs of theirs). They shower me with love, buying me my favourite chocolates, ice-cream, candies. They gave in to me at all time no matter how demanding I was. Even when I yelled out loud, shooing them away for a peaceful moment, they stood by me. I'm really grateful to them because they never once left me when I was nothing but crippled in mind. I recovered because of them.
 
I love my dearest friends and they will be forever on my mind.
 
Photobucket
 
With loves,
Pzy

No comments: