Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Incredible inspiration

15th September 2012
To be inspired is great, to inspire is incredible
 
It's been quite a while since we last spent wonderful time together. Kbox was definitely a ripped off. We only sang for 3 hrs and it cost us $28nett per pax. They are incredible robbers. Anyway, I had terrible cough lately. Well, it's not just lately. It's been 3 weeks or more. I'm still coughing away due to some virus. It was similar to asthma but probably mild problem. Hopefully, I won't ever need to use the inhaler. It gonna makes me look really sick.
 
Photobucket
#Yan & I
 
Photobucket
#Yan & I
 
After our singing session, we were starving. I brought her to try Togi @ Chinatown. It was a famous Korean  restaurant. I love korean food always, probably my all time favourite. In fact, it was very hard to find authentic ones in Sg. The one we had @ Chinatown was an authentic outlet. The owners of the restaurants were koreans.
 
Photobucket
#Bibimbap
 
Photobucket
#Stir-fried beef
 
Photobucket
#Spicy Toufu Soup
 
Photobucket
#Big feast
 
We ordered 4 person share when there's only two of us. The other patrons were looking at us, probably freaked out by our amazing appetite. Our meal at Togi was our very first meal. We simply gobbled up everything in less than an hour. It was kind of scary to think of it.
 
Having nowhere to go, Yan ended up shopping necessaties at chinatown. She bought stuffs like shampoo, cotton pad. Well, basically, she's doing marketing. She even bought a brolly that caused me to laugh like hell.
 
 
 
Photobucket #Chinatown

Good night, everyone.

It's Monday Blue tomorrow, even so, strive hard and work hard.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: