Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Every breath and hour

22nd September 2012
Now this mountain I must climb, feels like a world upon my shoulders.
 
Love Teng the best. She was busy-like-a-bumble-bee all the time. Upon knowing that I was in shit, she made arrangement with her dearest hubby, finding time for me. Credits to her hubby and her (the most of it). I was so touched that she made my day perfect. She turned my problem into greatest jokes. I really missed my old time with her, talking about nonsensical topics that never gonna make sense forver. Like a midas touch, it touches my heart. Although we all moved on, but we always care for one another. It's a friendship that's strongly bonded. This ship shall never sink even till I grow old and die, because it's a love that exist. No one can ever remove it from history.
 
We met at Somerset 313. We were kind of fated to meet. She made a call to me at Diva, and I was at Diva. The greatest coincidence ever. We had ramen at Ramen Play. We talked about problems and updated one another. It was really a great day even though Ss wasn't around. Oops, I'm glad that she doesn't read my blog.
 
Photobucket
#At Hurs
 
Photobucket
#Waiting for my shoes
 
I was as happy as a lark because I got myself 2 pairs of shoes @ Hurs at a dirt cheap pricing. The usual price for a pair is SGD60 plus. I encountered sales. I love sales. I got 2 pairs for less than 70 bucks. Such a good feeling to buy something that I really love. Teng looked speechless when I kept trying on shoes. I love shoes because I believed that a good pair of beautiful shoes will make your day perfect by bring you to place you desire.
 
I love watches too. Time is precious and it reminds me of the good time I spent with the good people.
 
I can never resist temptation of shoes and watches.
Photobucket
#Nom nom
 
Photobucket
#A.venue Bistro
 
Photobucket
#Ice-lemon tea
Photobucket
#Me and Teng
 
It's desert time. It's supposed to be dinner actually. But, well, ahuh, someone hit town really late. We ended up having super late lunch. How can we ever shuffed food into our tummy any further. It's all destined. The hp reception was really bad. I had to place my hp all the way to the corner of the table. It had to be stationed for a while before I could receive my msgs. It was awful for Teng, she had no signal entirely even though she tried hard to search for it but in vain.
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
#Melten Chocolate

Heart beats fast, colours and promises.
How to be brave, how can I love when I'm afraid to fall.


Have a nice day ahead. Grip you dreams and goals tight because fate lies in your hand. We create fate and not let fate create us. Have the faith in yourself and dreams stay alive.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: