Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Daunting

Pardon me for my vulgarities. Please leave this page if you know you are unable to take it.

I'm in a fucking lousy mood lately, trying my best to cheer myself up. I even tried to cheer my friends who are down. I put in effort trying hard to talk to them, I ended up getting shit from them. They dont even appreciate my well of goodness. I'm too having a bad time, and I still talked nicely. They arrowed me in all ways they like. What the fuck! So be it then, I'll just give my precious time to my precious ones. There's no meaning daunting on the unhappiness and lowering my pride just to fucking please these unappreciative people. It just sux! The feeling sux to core and I'm freaking pissed off. They are expecting too much from me. I'm just a human, a living thing. I'm not born to serve them! Fuck their shit!

No comments: