Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

When you met a bitch

S and D really care and concern about me but there are times I wish that they can stay out of the picture and carry on with their happy life. I might be playful and nuisance, but I'll be serious when it comes to real business. S and D wanted to make salvation. Unfortunately, we cannot expect things to follow the way we wanted.
 
Everything between me and E was past tense. Despite what happened, I never hate E, not even for a second. I believe everything happens for a reason. Speaking from heart, I was happy during that period hanging out with E. No quarrels, no fights, just simple days with outdoor activities, cooking, cards game, pillow talk, roller blading, steamboat, watch funny videos and maybe movies and pool. E called me almost every night and I rushed home from gatherings just to chat with him before he flew off. He texted me from oversea and shared interesting stories and jokes with me. E waited for me to text him when I knocked off and we both put on smiles while reading from the hp screen. E has a pair of sparkiling eyes and you can feel his sincerity when he talks.
 
There was nothing ongoing between me and E. It is an existing special feeling. 
 
Everything was calm until the return of B. B was the ex-gf of E. They had been together for a year or two. Then E decided to patch things up with B. E has a friend name DD and he knew I never blame him. 
 
 
 
 
 
I had a short conversation with DD...
 
 
DD: We can't trust ANYBODY, do you agree.
 
Me: I do not agree.
 
DD: I don't think we should completely trust other people.
 
Me: I do not agree. It’s the trust that makes the bond. In life, people broke trust, but that doesn’t mean that we should stop trusting. They might hurt us unknowingly, but I believe it pays to be kind. People make choices to lie, people make choices to trust. It’s just a process of decision making. We have to be responsible for our decision. E is still a kid. Despite his doing and humiliation to me, I never hate him. In fact, I still trust him. It’s not a lesson learnt, but a choice made."
 
DD: Yes, thank you, I learnt from what you said it's choice that matters
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: