Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

They exist

It's Tuesday green. Oh dear, I'm so sleepy. There are endless assignments to be marked and materials to be produced. Suppliers are taking their own sweet time to process my order. I need my debit card badly. It's almost one month and I have not gotten my pin for activation. I can't splurge on shoppings and food. Due to the lost of my card, I spent 1k less. So, it's a blessing in disguise uh.
 
I wanna eat Togi @ Chinatown. I miss their seafood pancake, bean paste soup, stir fried beef. Awwww ~ Sad.
 
Mum was telling me to eat less because I am gaining weight. My heart shattered into pieces when she mentioned that I won't be getting a bf if I am fat. Then I told her that I'll be getting a bf who loves fat girl. She stared at me and said, "in your dreams only". What an unsupportive mum!

I am pretty sure that...

Boys who love FAT GIRLS exist.

No comments: