Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pranked

Oh shit, I've been pranked. Sigh ~

And now, I'm clueless about what to do and so. Ahem, I did apologise but the victim seems offended. Well, I did not bear grudges to the previous issue at all. I can swear because my conscience is clear. I'm pretty sure my close friends or the victim's friend know that I did not, althought I appear as if I did. I'm forever misunderstood by people. That's a trend then.

So pls pls pls, my dear friend(s), try not to prank people on my phone. Even if you are dying to, perhaps look closely at the figure that's been targetted. Ask yourself if he's the right person to mess with, or someone who can take jokes and laugh it off like watching a comedy.

Because if he/she can't take it, I'll be the one handling the mess, apologising profusely and getting nothing in return. Probably to an extend of losing a friend.

Well, let's just see how things go. I'm not going to apologise non-stop because I'm a victim too.

Sigh sigh sigh...

No comments: