Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Busy with plans

22th November 2012
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans.
 
"No matter how busy a person is, if they really care, they'll always find time for you."
 
This a a quote that I came across lately and I agreed to it. Then I realised, I'm not doing it. I am really busy. To be exact, I would say I'm extremely busy. I'm forever occupied with ongoing plans. I make plans for people to make them happy. I was really over the moon when someone offered to make plans to make me happy. Unfortunately, I always ended up with the same old work. It's not that I'm reluctant, in fact, I'm willing to take an extra mile. Probably, I'm just tired. Alright, maybe I'm just not good enough to make plans. Especially big plans that consist more than ten or twenty over people. I'm not a full time organiser for events. Well, maybe I should find a job related with events planning instead. I'm just saying it, not to serious about it.
 
Look at today's date, it's 2nd January 2013 and yet I'm updating an overdue post more than a month ago. Furthermore, that's not the only post overdued. I just did a quick count and I realised, there are 15 posts piling up. My poor little online journal, that's not how I used to manage you. I have short term memory but my long term memory is considerably good for important and interesting event. Still, I'm gonna make my online journal and awesome one. As awesome as me *winks*, just kidding.
 
Photobucket
#By the stairs
 
I was seriously dreadful about pinkish and kitty stuffs. They simply made my head spinned like a Merry-go-round and I really hate them. I mean there's nothing special about a cat without mouth and I can't understand why girls love pink. I got to admit that, somehow pink suits my skin tone but I just don't like it. Oh ya, I really love blue, especially navy blue. I doubt many have seen navy blue roses before. They are really beautiful. I guess it's only available at some florist. I really love blue colour. Then I remembered that someone once told me that it's a colour that represent simplicity and independent probably 3 months ago. Now that he's gone, I doubt I'll ever hear that from him although I wish to. Wrong channel, let's tune it back, lol.
 
Photobucket
#Tard and me
 
Photobucket
#Pink ears
 
Photobucket
#Pink dress
 
Photobucket
#In fluffy pink
 
I wished not to look back at this but I can't avoid it while blogging it out. The skirt and ears were horrendous, still I put on a bright smile for it's Tard's bday celebration. She was really sadist when she watched me wearing pink all over myself. That's a disgusting colour. But like what Teng had said, it suits me. I wondered if I should cry or be happy hearing such comment.
 
Photobucket
#Dancing in the dark
 
Photobucket
#The ride
 
Photobucket
#The helicopter
 
Photobucket
#The Barney's Show
 
I used to watch Barney when I was young. He will go "Hohoho-ho" and I used to imitate him. Tard and I stood there and watched the show quietly. I guessed we were well entertained even though it's retarded for old kids like us.
 
Photobucket
#Kitty
 
Photobucket
#The Kitty Shop
 
Photobucket
#With Hello Kitty
 
We took a cab back to KSL and it was freaking expensive. We had no choice because it was really out of the place. To be truthful, we were fortunate enough to get a cab. There's no main road except expressway. If you gonna pay a trip to the place, I suggest you should get a coach or book a taxi. It'd be perfect if you have your own car.
 
Have a nice day, and I know everyone's still in holiday mood. Grit your teeth, it's just another 2 days before weekends. Oh ya, I wanna be healthy for this coming weekend. No parties strictly, I wanna pack my room and arrange my teaching materials. It will be perfect if someone ask me out for singing, movies or even a dinner. I don't wanna be labelled as party girl although my fair ladies who really know me, knows that I'm not. I wanna have a nice image before guys scamper their ways upon seeing me. How sad. Haha. Just kidding.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: