Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Expired Xmas

22nd December 2012
We wish you a Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year
 
I had a long and tiring day at Plaza Singapura for Jason's blessing event. Rain and shine through the day. I got wet in the rain and dried myself under the hot sun. It was a scorching hot day and I was glad that I wore white. Somehow, somewhat, I had been lectured quite a number of times in the day. Wanlin, Min Wee, Yi Bien, Tard dropped by to note some words of encouragement for him. I went to visit him when the blessing event was about to end. Jacky bro was kind enough to drive me there. He waited for me patiently even though he could not access for visting.
 
I wanted to decorate the chalet but I forgotten to buy decorations for it the night before. I focus too much on the food and my goodie bags. Eugene rang me up and asked me about the decoration. I told him to decorate with toilet paper instead. He was shocked and thought that I was joking. Mw was aweome, she stole the Christmas ring from the chalet along the corridor. It was an awesome move and I sweared I love that.
 
Photobucket
#Toilet papers
 
He fetched me from the hospital to the chalet. I was really shag when Mw told me about the missing funds. I nearly fainted because I was overly exhausted. Fortunately, it was just a false alarm when I recounted the funds. My girls hadn't reached. I dropped dead on the bed under the blanket. By the time I woke up, I saw my girls and some new faces. It was an awkward moment when the sleeping organiser woke up and climbed out of the blanket pretended that she wasn't sleeping.
 
Photobucket
#The stolen decoration from the corridor.
 
It was slightly better originally. Probably less toilet paper lying around. I enhanced the effect since the idea originated from me. Eugene, Mw and Jacky was bewildered by my ideas and actions. They sat quietly and watched me climbed and decorated the place. Mars came into the room and looked at me with his big round eyes.
 
... he asked
 
"Is it Halloween?"
 
Then he said the picture above reminded him of funeral. Maybe one day, I should show it to Jason. I'm sure he's gonna laugh at my doings. It reflects bad on my image, but well, I don't mind sacrificing a little of my image to put a smile on the other faces. Anyway, they had been laughing badly at me for years at my stupidity. I feel like a comedian at times. I am just being true to myself and I accept the way I am.
 
It's still kind of sad when my friends start to talk about my history. Sad max.
 
Photobucket
#Queue
 
Photobucket
#Over the fire
 
We were supposedly having BBQ. I had no idea how they managed to start such a big fire. We ain't using the heat from charcoal but fire directly. The fire burnt the aluminium foil eventually. I can't cook, but I can eat. I have really sentive taste bud that amaze my family and friends.
 
Photobucket
#Buffet
 
I can taste and define the missing ingredient if the dish tastes differently from the previous one. I don't guess it right all the time, but maybe most of the time. I am very picky about food and that pissed off my mum very much. She knows her daughter pretty well. Yeah, so, ahem.
Her daughter is unique because she communicates differently with her mum. I simply bare all my doings to her. Obviously, she wasn't interested about the good deeds I had done. She wasn't listening much when I told her about what I had been doing at the hospital lately. She was only keen to hear about my upcoming plans, my pranks and arguements. Oh ya, she wants to know who are the guys I am hanging out with.
 
I told her a billion times that I wasn't hanging out with any particular guys. I was busy and only mingled with groups lately. Sigh, children are gems in parents' eyes. She thinks that her daughters are like princesses. My mum can be rather thick skin at times. She always boasts about having pretty daughters infront of relatives when it is not the truth. Oh shit, side track ald. Back to chalet topic.
 
Photobucket
#Reunion dinner
 
We have 2 tables actually. Jacky, Mars, Boon, etc were at the other table. Seriously sitting around a table like a reunion gathering. Actually, I was exhausted. I fell asleep for a few times with my eye wide opened. I merely stood beside the BBQ pit and I was in my lalaland until someone came to talk to me. It was hot beside the BBQ pit but I enjoyed the silence and serenity. It was not easy to keep talking like a chatterbox. I must be well trained since young. I finally undertand why I am a permanent reident of detention corner after so many years.
 
Photobucket
#Dinner
 
Photobucket
# The yacht club
 
Photobucket
#Group shot
 
Photobucket
#Feasting
 
Photobucket
 
#Taken with Mars's camera
 
That's not the end of the day of course. Well, I need a breather too. Let me break this post into post(s). That shall be the best solution.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Y'know what, I gonna sleep early tonight. I have many things to do. I gonna wake up early in the morning and make a video for my friend. It is going to be a special video dedicated to him only. I need time to note down what I gonna say for tonight. I must make sure I look pretty in the video. Ok, I take back my words. It's hard to make myself look pretty when I'm not. I should say presentable. Yeah, that's the correct term for it. It has to be a touching, motivating and a sweet one.
 
I'll buy harsh brown and pay a visit at the hospital before I make my way to town to buy a birthday gift. Then I'll probably do some shopping with what I have. Limited cash on hand. The bank is seriously fucked up. I need my pin desperately. I'll be meeting my friends at town. I had no idea why either, I don't feel like going. Maybe I'm just too tired. Or maybe I wanna do something that I like. I need an ice-cream, a dark mocha frappe, pizzas, pastas and English breakfast. Oh gosh, I cried over a breakfast.
 
It is not the worst. I remember I cried over shoes, pastas and chocolates. I'm well loved by my dear ones. They bought me stuffs and spent time for me. I did nothing to deserve these actually. Honestly, I hate internal conflicts and I always do my best to reduce the damage. I feel like a router at times. Informations feed my brain from time to time. I know the personnel, finance and character of everyone. That's not the exaggerating part. I even know about their allergies and dislikes. That's so funny.
 
No wonder Carl and Desmond had been joking about me being the COA. Carl said that I was Cityhall connecting different lines together at the central. Zzz.
 
Good night, sweet dreams.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: