Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Enchanted green

16th December 2012
Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic. They are potent forms of enchantment, rich with the power to hurt or heal.
 
It was the Zoo outing suggested by Rayson. He was the initial organiser and then I pushed the job to Meiwen. I thought happily to myself that it's finally time for me to shake leg and do nothing. She threw the bomb back to me. It sounded disastrous to me. Jacky, my godbrother was really nice to pick us up. He came to our place and fetch us to the zoo. Marshall, Meiwen and I happen to stay near to one another. We are neighbours living in the same neighbourhood. Javen and Eugene made their way to the Zoo by themselves while Rayson ride his bike there. 
Photobucket
#Our sons
 
We seriously had a hard time looking for seats. It's so crowded and there were kids everywhere. Priorities given to the kids to be seated. Surprisingly, we were fortunate to be seated in less than 20 minutes. Everyone settled down and bought our own brunch of the day. Then I realised their seating arrangement reminds me of school excursion. I took a snapshot of it.
 
Photobucket
#Big family
 
Photobucket
#Hogs
 
Photobucket
#White tiger
 
Photobucket
#Walking
 
Photobucket
#Hippo
 
I'll probably look like a hippo if the amounts of fats in my body increase which I hope not. From the rate I'm growing, I can probably predict my bright and fat future. That's bad. Guys will run when they see me. Aww, so sad. Lol. Tell me, how may guys in this world love fat girls?
 
Sad to say, NONE. Hahaha.
 
Photobucket
#Giraffes
 
Ahhh, they were so bad. They kept claiming that giraffe is my favourite animal just because I'm short and I yearn to be tall. Eh eh, I don't want to be short either. There'a nothing I can do to make myself longer, well, ahem, I mean taller. Stretch myself like a rubber band or get friends to pull my head and legs. But anyway, they are right, giraffe is my favourite animal. I like it's beautiful browny spots and big black eyes. I fall in love with that animl when I was in Bangkok few years back. I went to the Zoo at Bangkok and I fed the giraffe from a close distance.
 
I love elephants too because they understand my plight of having a big and round body. We shared the same problems. Haiz, sad. Tsk tsk.
 
Photobucket
#Pony
 
Photobucket
#Raincoat
 
I thought that we looked cute in ponchos. In fact, we were. Javen got me a teens size poncho because I'm.... SHORT. Ahhhhh, that explained why I was in yellow and not green. Conclusion, we were seriously cute in it even if you gonna say no.
 
Photobucket
#To the Giant Panda
 
Photobucket
#Red Panda
 
Photobucket
#Food
 
Photobucket
#Kai Kai
 
Photobucket
#Watch me grow
 
Photobucket
#Jiajia
 
Basically, Kai Kai and Jiajia look pretty much the same to me. They looked so bored in the enclosure pacing up and down along the same pavement. Well, at least, they are well fed.
 
Photobucket
#Panda's family
 
Photobucket
#Tortoise opening its mouth
 
Photobucket
#Me and my bro
 
Photobucket
#Zebras
 
Photobucket
#Leopard
 
We finally marked the end of the day. Eugene recommended everyone to a restaurant near Yishun for dinner. It ws a scrumptious dinner and we had a whale of a time. It was an awesome outing compared to partying definitely. Let's meet up again soon.
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy
 
 

No comments: