Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Orange catches

25th November 2012
A subtle thought that is in error may yet give rise to fruitful inquiry that can establish truths of great value.
 
It was a fruitful day for me and I underestimated my energy level. I was at Malaysia that afternoon and prawning that night. Everything happened in the same day, coming fast and packed. Days after days, I felt as though it was months after months. Eugene suggested prawning last minute. It was an awesome plan. It's really unhealthy to party every week.
Photobucket
#Lobsters
 
I am trying to cut down on partying even for now. In fact, I don't usually party that much. I had been partying so frequently for the entire November and December. I was probably under tremendous stress. Somehow, somewhat, people see me as a party girl. Nah, I don't really care about how people look at me. Those who understands me will stand by me.
 
As for now, no one has yet to left me. So I guess, they trust me very much. It doesn't mean I'm a bad bitch just because I have fun. Everyone deserves to have their own fun. No matter what happens, life goes on. That's what Jason taught me.
 
There are all kinds of people out there, the good ones and the bad ones.
 
Why should I care about how they look at me?
 
Honestly, I never care. I'm never bothered by the issues unless they did something to irritate me.
 
Photobucket
#Prawns
 
An uncle offered us a big pail of 30 over prawns. I was telling Wang that Meiwen and I caught the prawns. He took our words seriously and watched us prawn. Wang and and the rest were prawning for lobsters. They got a few catches, pathetically small. The shell seemed thicker than the flesh.
 
Photobucket
#Xl, Edm, Wang, Ym,Mw, Me, And
 
After prawning, we headed to Bishan Park for breakfast. Yup, Mw had a terrible runs that night. It was then we got disturbed by a massive flood of messages in whatsapp.
 
Photobucket
#At Bishan Park
 
Photobucket
#Message war
 
We added everyone into the conversation and began with the message war that lasted for nearly an hour or so before MacD opened for business. We all had a scrumptious breakfast before heading home. Till then...
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: