Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Breakfast for dinner

18th December 2012
Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
 
Finally got to meet up with CKL. She picked me up after 7pm and headed to her bf's place for the helmet. Forever funny couple with funny problems. They are seriously jokers. Kl always shares ridiculous yet hilarious stories with me. Well, that left me in daze and bewilderment at times too.
Photobucket
#Arbite
 
Photobucket
#Cheeky faces

Photobucket
#Cheesy faces
 
Photobucket
#Ice mocha
 
I really love mocha alot. I have no idea why is that so.
 
Photobucket
#Breakfast
 
We met at dinner hours and yet we ordered breakfast set. I don't really are about having the right dinner. I'll just have anything I crave for. It's really great to enjoy the food that you like, once in a while to make yourself a happy person. Chocalates make one happy too.
 
Photobucket
#At Arbites
 
Photobucket
#Dessert time
 
Kailing and I headed for dessert at Ice Cube.
 
Photobucket
 
#Pancake delights
 
It was really delicious because we added for bananas and marshmallows in the pancake. Awwww, I'm craving for it again. Kailing left an untold story. Oh well, it's a story to be continued actually. Let's catch up someday again. Hugs.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: