Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Juggles

30th November 2012
Just close your eyes and I'll be in front of you.
 
It's January and I'm still stuck with November posts, my poor life. It's my sweet little online diary and now it looks like a blog with random posts. I should seriously pick an auspicious day and complete my diary at one go. I know it's impossible to do so. Just take a look at my december events, it's flooding. I should be thankful that I'm still alive kicking.
 
Had a catchup session with my babe, Berlin. Berlin thought that I was busy with my other events and forgotten about uploading my photos with her. Aww, sad. I did not forget. I remember my loveliest moment with my sweeties all the time. I don't even have the time to go on a date. It's just that, the photos were on the queueing list. She must've waited for quite a while already.
 
Babe, I love you. Don't worry. You are 24 hours on my mind, it's just that November and December were busy months for me.
 
Photobucket
#Late brunch at Xin Wang
 
Photobucket
#Berlin and Me
 
We met rather late in the afternoon. I looked max shag in the photo, I supposed I went to party the previous night. Maybe I did, maybe I did not. Lol, I can't remember what I did. But there's something I remembered very clearly. Berlin got me a Christmas present. She bought me perfume. Merry X'mas my dearest babe. Love you deep deep.
 
I'm so sorry that I neglected you lately, I didn't mean to. As you see, he was hospitalised and I was juggling between hospital and home. Being an understanding girl like you, you will understand me. Big HUGS.
 
With loves,
Pzy

No comments: