Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year <3 I really learnt something valuable for the day because of Eugene. You will see who your true friends are when you are down. Many people walk in and out of your life, but only the true ones leave footprints in your life. I collapsed and gave them troubles. Meiwen and Eugene took good care of me without leaving me in lurch when I need them the most. I vomited and made a fool of myself yet they cleaned up for me without complaints. I might be suffering from slight memory loss but I knew in well taken care of based on my condition when I was sober. Brandon and I were lying on Eugene's lap, I knew that he was tired but he did not mind the trouble. I had to say these are really awesome friends. I really appreciate their kindness although I don't seem appreciative on the outside. I'm really grateful. Thank you for making my new year an awesome one by giving me the awareness that you both are true friends. It pays to be kind and I believe it will happen in time to go. Being superficial is just a kind of beauty that doesn't last. I believe in everlasting beauty that comes from the inside.

Meiwen and Eugene, you both are awesome friends.

Had a scrumptious reunion dinner with Meiwen, Eugene, Xiao Qian, Carl, Javen, Sean and Brandon.

They are really fun and nice ppl that I met, hopefully they are footprints that stay in my life. Happy new year and may all your wishes come true in 2013. Life's tough but we can handle it. We definitely can! <3 Smile big time.



No comments: