Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

When the music moves you

2nd December 2012
After a salty meal, you need a little bit of sweet.
 
Jacky was awesome. He woke up that early morning and drove over to our place with his friend, Boon. For the sake of convenience, we utilised only one car. Boon was familiar with Malaysia route and that made him the driver of the day. He was introducing us nice places for food and entertainment. Well, not really important information to us because we don't drive.
 
Photobucket
#Fried fish
 
Photobucket
#Seafood porridge
 
Boon brought us to a place for seafood porridge. It was awesome because you got to choose your ingredients. Crabs, fish, scallops and many more. They cooked everything in a claypot together. The aroma filled our nose eventually. It was really cheap and we paid less than RM20.
 
Photobucket
#Kacky, Me, Mw, Boon
 
After a scrumtious meal, Boon drove us for massage. It was a really good one that cost RM 128 approx. It lasted for 1 hr 30 minute. I am scared of ticklish feelings, it's like an all-time-scary movie to me. I have a special ticklish spot around my waist. I tend to hop whenever I was touched. I dislike masseur with small hands. I called that hamster's hands. It simply makes my life miserable lying on the bed. I prefer Thai massage though, the cracking sounds of bones made me more alert than ever. Excitement probably, hahahaha. Forever scary.
 
Fortunately, the masseur assigned to me was a good one though. Hamster's hand as usual, but she used more strength on me. Thank god, I did not laugh throughout the massage session. Else, it's gonna be another epic moment.
 
We went to KSL for singing session. It was really cheap especially after member's discount. Sweet.
 
Photobucket
#Yummilicious dinner
 
Boon brought us to a place for delicious Wonton Mee. Sad when everyone thought that I had atas food only. Look, I'm having wonton mee as well. Boon had penang laksa, I gonna try that some other days. It looked really delicious.
 
It was a Sunday and we were caught in a heavy jam. We reached home quite late. Wash up and hit the bed. It was a wonderful outing.
 
Have a nice day ahead.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: