Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Shameless

One more "SHAMELESS" from your fucking damn mouth, I'll make you die a terrible death. We shall see, who's the real shameless bitch. I'll make sure you guggle a big bottle of Listerine and gulp it down with the bottle itself for you are the worst evil bitch I ever witnessed in my entire life. You can continue with your manipulation for I don't care about your fucking doings. I'll not back off if you ever dare to cross the line for I will burn you alive in hell.
 
Karma will find its way to you. We shall just wait and see.
 
I can never be as shameless as you. I live with proud and pride unlike you, who ain't truly living but just merely existing. You survived by manipulating people around you. I survived because I strive hard and earn respect with kindness.
 
If I am a bitch, that's not gonna make you a better bitch.
 
You can go ahead stalking my FB's photos or my other information for I don't give a fucking damn about it. It must be a pain in your ass watching how I rock my life. Get a life please and stop being wary about me for I have no intention of stooping low to get what I want, just like you. I'll never be like you. I have pride unlike you. My pride is priceless. Unfortunately, yours is worthless. You should yell louder over the phone and shatter the hp screen if you have the capability for I am looking forward to watch you do it. No one is leeching on, but you being paranoid or low self confidence.
 
Shut your gap and get gone. You are just a piece of plastic. I might not be a saint, but I am not fake at least.
 
 
...last but not least
 
 
BEAUTY COMES FROM HEART
 
 

No comments: