Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Playhouse

24th December 2012
Merry Christmas everyone.
 
We went to Playhouse for the very first time. I seriously dislike that place because they have no dancefloor. Well, I heard that there used to be a dancefloor but it's gone for good. I forgotten why we chose the place. We had a big group that night. Definitely more than 15 people and it was scary though.
 
Photobucket
#Bartender
 
Edmund was our part-time bartender. He worked as a bartender before. I was hoping that he could make some yumilicious drink. Well, he did. But the more he drank, the weirder the taste of the drinks he made. He's probably semi-drunk.
 
Photobucket
#Sop and Me
 
Photobucket
#Me, Mw, Carl
 
Photobucket
#Mw, Me, Edm
 
There wasn't any dancefloor. Everyone ended up on the runway stage.
 
Photobucket
#At the party
 
Photobucket
#At the party 2
 
Photobucket
#Merry Christmas
 
I had a terrible hangover due to over dosage of medication that day. The feeling was terrible as I shivered in cold the entire afternoon the next day. Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you had fun too that night.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: