Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Live it up

2nd November 2012
No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep.
 
Photobucket
#Dinner at Waraku
 
Tard and I had dinner at Waraku before Sop joined us. Sigh, many thought that I eat only expensive food. That's an entire wrong concept of me. I eat cheap food like Wonton Mee as well. Logically thinking, no one would take shots of chicken rice or vegetables rice and post it in ther FB or blog. Then I realised some of my friends thought that I'm rich. Oh dear, I'm not rich at all. No one believes that, not even Meiwen. She probably thinks that I'm rich too. Sigh.
 
Photobucket
#Tard, Me, Sop
 
Photobucket
#Sop and Me
 
Photobucket
#Grey Goose
 
We had 2 bottles for that night actually. I guessed I drank a lot that night because I was really upset. Upset over some issues that I couldn't let go. It probably happened only a week ago before we clubbed. It's normal for me to be upset actually. Therefore I gave myself a pat on my back, hoping that I could move on. Frankly speaking, I had not recovered entirely. Happy memories flashbacks are still on my mind. I wish to forget but they kept coming to me. That's sad, isn't it?
 
Photobucket
#At the party
 
Photobucket
#All drunk
 
I guessed everyone was pretty drunk and high that night. Well, I had memory loss always whenever I had too much. Sigh, I can't explain why either. Well, I did remember bits and pieces. We were playing with Meiwen's cap and geek specs. Shouting and singing high up on the podium. I would say, it's really an awesome night.
 
Photobucket
#With the howiesss
 
Photobucket
#Alan, Mw, Me, Lil bro of mine
 
Photobucket
#Mw, me, Tard, the sweet couple
 
Photobucket
#With my Darling
 
Photobucket
#Love the party
 
I was really drunk after that. We went to the riverside and shouted together. It was some crazy madness aftermath. We even did funny videos. Oh ya, I made those guys sang and danced. Meiwen videoed the entire process and the videos were in my FB. It was really funny especially when they were victimised by me. I'm glad they were around when I was down. They broke my silent night.
 
Cheers,
Pzy
 

No comments: