Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Smiling from heart

I had a tiring day but I promise that this would be the last. I'll be rearranging my schedule to make my days less hectic. I am happy despite being tired and worn-out. There are so many wonderful and meaningful things to do in life. There is no point walking up and down on the same spot. I'll just do the right things that I should.
 
I am not deteriotaing myself, not even a single bit. It is wrong if you'd think that of me. You belittle me. I am not being selfless. I am not a saint either. I set priorities in life. I know exactly what my top priorities are. I make an effort in everything I do, kinship, friendship and even relationship. I might look playful but I am serious when it's time to. I love myself actually. Pride can be worthless, but it meant a lot to me. I bow to no man. That is the value of my pride.
 
Even if I'm a bitch, I'll be the coolest bitch.
 
I am tired because I have many high commitments at the moment. Please do not be mistaken that I'm out to torture my health because of little setbacks. I AM NOT. I am doing the best that I can be. I am not a perfectionist because I know that no one's perfect in this world. You might thought that I'm insane to utilize my energy to it's high efficiency. I appear good even if I'm worn-out and tired. I just don't wanna let fatigue to be an excuse to my missions and commitments' failure.
 
 
Try and fail, but never fail to try.
 
 
That's what I've been reminding myself every single day. I should never expect the others to be strong when I am not. Before that, I must learn to set a good example to the others. This is my life, so stop telling me what to do because I know exactly what I want better than you do. I need no man to make decision making for me. I am the real decision maker and I make good decisions.
 
 
 
 
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone." By Kelly Clarkson.
 
 
 
 
Despite all those horrendous happenings, it was my first time smiling from heart yesterday. It's been a long while since I felt that moment of real happiness in me.
 
Why should I cry when I'm well loved?
Why should I sulk when I have great people around me?
Why should I regret when I live my life to the fullest?
 
In fact, I have an AWESOME LIFE. Thanks for making me smile >.< You know who you are.
 

No comments: