Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fishes and prawns

19th January 2013
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.
 
My immune system is getting stronger each day. I had not catch a wink for 3 days, maybe a little only. I visited my friend at the hospital and dozed off with my eyes widened. It was a fantastic sight and I was zombiefied entirely. I set off from the hospital at 10pm to Bishan MRT Station. Circle line was really slow. My eyes were about to roll when I saw a waiting time of 14 minutes.
 
Photobucket
#Boring (lol)
 
I met Edmund at Pastamania and I had my first meal of the day. Awww sad, I had no time to eat. I was so busy that I forgotten to have my meals. Basically, I overlooked. I was talking crap with Edmund at Pastamania when I caught a glimpse of a familiar face. Then I thought to myself, my eyes must be playing tricks on me. Well, my eyesight is perfect. It's Berlin Chen. I was enchanted to meet her. She bought chocolates with Brandon to surprise me.
 
Awww, how sweet of them ~
 
My eyes sparkled when I saw chocolates.
 
They bought Royce Nama Chocolate, bitter, alcohol free for me. It was exactly the same as the one Tard bought for me previously. It's my all-time-favourite. Berlin suggested the idea while Brandon scrolled through his messages.
 
*Big hugs to them*
 
Photobucket
#Poking the prawns, let them do the sinful job.
 
Eugene joined us initially, but he went off. Renee and Carl were late. Eugene probably hates to wait. Well, no one likes it. He seemed worn-out and tired so I suggested that he should go home and have a good rest. Ahem, so let's be punctual next time.
 
Photobucket
#The suffering prawns
 
We took a bus to the place. Jason told me that it's Bus 410 earlier on. We found a spot, settled down and got our rods. Berlin was not interested in prawning, she only wanted to eat. Female prawn killer. I never like BBQ prawns. They are tasteless. I only like cereal prawns but I never eat their shells.
 
Photobucket
#Berlin and I (Epic)
 
Photobucket
#Edm, Ber, Me, Bran
 
Photobucket
#Ugly faces

Photobucket
#Prawns over the fire

They cleared all the prawns. I don't really like their prawns. We went for pratas before I made my way to the hospital. My dark circles were out to do greetings as usual. Jason finished the entire bowl of mee soto. He nearly licked the bowl clean. He must be really hungry. I was straining my eyes, keeping myself awake. Then I fell asleep on the couch while Jason was resting. I stinked badly, lol.

I took a cab home by myself after Mw's arrival.
 
Home sweet home and I slept through the day.


Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: