Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Breakfast cry

17th November 2012
I never think about the future, for it comes soon enough.
 
Oh Lord, I'm still at November's post. I know that I shouldn't have called for Lord because Lord can't save me. It's piling up like a mountain. Then I realised my posts were never up-to-date due to too many ongoing activities. My organiser had been scribbled like a mess, covered with my awful handwriting. My handwriting can be pretty awful. There are even times whereby I can't figure out what the hell I'm writing. It's pretty horrendous due to the nature of my job. Well... well... well...
 
Photobucket
#Min Wee and I
 
Let me check my organiser for this week...
 
Wednesday - An ice-cream + supper date
Thursday - A lunch date and chilling out at night
Friday - Movie and dinner with friends
Saturday - A birthday celebration in the morning. No plans after that -_-'''
Sunday - Hospital visit (Maybe) and Sentosa
 
Weirdest part is, I have been thinking about English Breakfast all day long. It was really funny last night when I was on the phone with Berlin and Brandon. I broke out in tears just because of breakfast. OMG, I find myself getting humourous and hilarious lately.
 
 
 
WHY THE HELL AM I CRYING OVER BREAKFAST?
 
...or maybe
 
BREAKFAST AND SHOPPING?
 
 
 
I must be driven mad mentally in some ways. Lol.
 
Photobucket
#Mw, Me, Min Wee
 
Anyway, we watched Ah Boys to Men that day. There were quite a few of us. My bro, Mars, Jas, Mw, Min Wee and I. We were at Cineleisure. Cineleisure isn't really my shopping heaven. I love ION, 313 and Marina Sq the best. All my favourite shopping outlets like Topshop, Zara, Banana republic, Miss Selfridge, Mango, Pull & Bear, Rockstar, New Look etc. I haven't been visiting them for quite a while since that accident. I've been really busy like a bumble bee due to high commitment. I just wanna do what I should and what's right, rather than sitting at a corner complaining about life. I rather spend my precious time fixing things right than to complain. It's just a waste of time. True enough that there are many people who are leading a lavishing life. Well, I don't envy them at all because I am proud of what I have. I earn every single penny by myself and I don't depend on the others. I am happy with what I have.
 
Bought a tunic dress from Rockstar that day. Muahahaha, I was so happy with my shopping spree. I was eager to get another pair of TOM SHOES, then I realised I have 36 pairs of shoes. Feels like a caterpillar.
 
Photobucket
#Reunion dinner
 
We had dinner at Kenny Rogers. Mars was badly attacked by us that day, inside joke, ahem.
 
Have a great day.
 
Cheer,
Pzy

No comments: