Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Ordinary

I'll be taking a 2 weeks break, breaking free from everything. I just gonna pamper myself a little and treat myself better.
 
 

Who's keen to watch a horror movie with me?
Who's keen to chill at Starbucks over the night with me?
Who's keen to share an ice-cream fondue or a waffle at Anderson or Daily Scoop with me?
Who's keen to have a delicious and scrumptious breakfast with me?
Who's keen to have Korean cuisine with me?
Who's keen to buy chocolates with me?
Who's keen to play prawning with me?
Who's keen to lend me a friendly and kind shoulder?
Who's keen to watch nice Hong Kong dramas with me?
Who's keen to have supper with me?
Who's keen to do night jogging with me?
Who's keen to have a heart to heart talk and a heartily laugh with me?



I'll be glad no matter who you are. My beloved gfs, bffs, males or females, so be it. I'll be appreciative and grateful for your thoughts. I just wanna have some fun and do the things I like. I'm not being selfish, casting away my problems leaving them unattended. I'm just taking a short break. I need time of my own.
 
 

Don't you see...

I'm just someone ordinary.



 

No comments: