Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

From the first meeting

I've moved on. I only realised it recently. I packed myself with endless programmes, keeping myself as busy as a bumble bee. That was definitely overloaded. I had no idea since when I stopped thinking about it. Well, in fact, I feel much better right now. I don't wish to be hanging in the middle of nowhere. A simple let go will make my life easier. At least, it works that way for now.
 
 
I seem to moving back to my regular lifestyle, making plans with gfs for movies, shopping, dinner and ice-cream. I don't wanna make my life miserable just because I stumble upon a rock. I am not acting optimistic, I am just trying to see things from a positive angle. I believe in fate, from the first meeting to the last meeting. It's all been planned. It will happen when it's time to, when it should.
 
 
 
For now, I just wanna be loud and crappy, a cheery cherrie.
 
...learn to cherish
 
 
 
 
With love,
Pzy

No comments: