Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

A love contract

Mmmm, I'm not trying to be humourous or hilarious. I had no idea where my inspirations came from. It just came into my mind out of the blue. It sounded absurd, but maybe it works. I'm actually considering about
 
 
... A Love Contract
 
 
Maybe it sounded absurd, but I believe it works. You never try, you never know. It might turn out well. Instead of asking myself/yourself, if the relationship works. We can simply save time by executing a contract with a set ot regulations, to do and not to do list. You won't have to spend time pondering about possibilities and outcome. You can know each other better definitely. It's hard to tell if the other party suits you by just being friends. Trying out is not gonna make you lose a piece of flesh. Just make sure the rules and regulations are crystal clear and you will not be taken advantage of.
 
 
 
Heh, heh, sounds cool isn't it?
 
 
 
I'm beginning to like this idea. It is sort of like a temporary relationship. Contract to be renew if things work out well. It sounds awesome to me. Let me see what my rules and regulations are...
 
1) The contract will last for only a month.
2) Contract will only be renewed if both parties agree to it.
3) Basic commitments of individual role to be executed.
4) Contract cannot be terminated during it's validity. Penalty: Anderson's Chocolate Fondue.
5) Faithfulness should be abided during the period of time.
6) Basic respect should be enforced.
7) Number of meet ups should be kept within moderation.
8) Last but not least, there should be no extreme physical contact strictly to protect the female's welfare.
 
If the temporary relationship has been proven to work, it can be converted to a full time relationship under the agreement of both parties.
 
... I am such a GENIUS!!!
 
 
My dear gfs, I know you must've thought that I am joking. I'm out of my mind and think out of the box at times but I'm serious this time round. It may be a bad idea in some ways, but it can be a good idea if you try to view it from another angle. There's no harm trying. I am beginning to love this brand new idea of mine.
 
... It's gonna be amazing!!!
 
 
 

No comments: