Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The thoughts

22nd November 2012
With the new day comes new strengths and new thoughts.
 
We got an awesome junior suite for ourselves. Well, there was a story behind it. During my bday celebration at KSL Resort, we made a complaint against the management. It was a trivial matter but we made a fuss out of it due to boredom. I swear, we did that out of boredom. I know you guys gonna lecture me about how dangerous it could have been. We still went ahead with it because we were having fun actually. We complained over the phone and talked to the manager.
 
We weren't satisfied with their answer and wrote an email to the management. So, they decided to upgrade our deluxe room to junior suite without extra charges. It was really an awesome stay.
Photobucket
#My king size bed
 
Photobucket
#The room
 
Photobucket
#Living room
 
By the way, we had two washroom and I gave Tard the one with bathtub since it was her birthday. Well, I don't really use bathtub at hotel anyway. The room was really spacious and cozy. We never had to compete for toilet. Credits to Tard for sending the email. I felt guilty at times because she used to be a kind and quiet lady. I can't remember since when she has the habit of arguing with kbox staff and now, hotel management. I supposed I should not be blamed for it. It's her nature. Tsk tsk.
 
Photobucket
#Seoul Garden
 
Photobucket
#Steamboat
 
Look at the amount of oil, I seriously suspect they wished to see myself buried to death with my own fats. Oh gosh, I might not be on diet but that doesn't mean I'm expecting to see more fats on my body. Well, I can't see but I can FEEL. I should seriously cut down on carbs because I had no time to jog. I really wanted to jog badly, but I'm too busy to do so. It wasn't an excuse, I swear. Take a peek at my organizer and you will realise how busy I am. I had the urge to prawn suddenly.
 
After our late brunch, we began smelling each other. The bbq smell lingered on our body, in our hair. We felt like puking when the smell drifted under our nose. Then we began to disgust one another. The smell was seriously overwhelming.
 
Photobucket
#Dessert
 
We had dessert before heading for our movies. Oh ya, we watched 2 movies. Ahem, everything was within my plan. I must be an AWESOME friend to plan such a surprise for my gf. I settled down with her in the movie theatre before my plan began.
 
I pretended that I was having a tummyache. I knew she gonna get suspicious about it, so I pretended having a tummyache since morning. To my surprise, she actually told me to bear with it for a few times. Fortunately, it was not for real. Think about it, my bladder, oh no, I mean my anus could have burst if it's real. She's a murderer.
 
I had to go at the theatre, so I lied to her that everything was about to reach the entrance. Ahem, you should know what I mean when I say "entrance". Ok, I'll make it simple. It's anus then. I told her it's gonna be a watery war. She looked impatient and shoo me off to the toilet. To prevent her from leaving the theatre on her own, I planted all my belongings with her. I must be really smart.
 
I did not want her to suspect me with ongoing plans, so I ran around the mall to prepare my equipment. I bought a flying elephant balloon for her. Then I realised I was dumb to buy it at the beginning. I should have bought it last. I ended up walking the elephant around the mall like a dog. The elephant was pumped with helium with legs attached, that's why it was float walking. I walked the elephant to buy durians and cake for her.
 
I dashed my way to the hotel room, panting like a dog. Along my way, I saw kids taking photo of me with the elephant with their ipad and hp. Hopefully I did not appear on their local forum. God bless me pls. I set up the durian with candles and hid the cake in the fridge. I scampered my way back to the theatre for Tard.
 
After the movie, I blindfolded her and brought her back to our hotel room. There you go, SURPRISE!
 
Photobucket
#Durian
 
She was in daze when she saw durians with candle. Haha, but it was meant to be a joke anyway.
 
Photobucket
#Float walking elephant
 
Photobucket
#Happy Birthday
 
She went to the washroom and I surprise her with a mini cake. It was awesome still. It might not be a big celebration with many people but I did put in effort for her birthday. Well, at least I'm creative and innovative. I started the blindfold, and it was being used every year. It's boring, so I came up with new ideas. It wasn't easy afterall. It looked easy but not when you were executing it. I was seriously running in the mall with full speed. I took less than 30 minutes to make all these preparations. Whew! It was a succesful plan.
 
We went to sing at Kbox before heading back to the hotel for our beauty sleep. The bed was really comfy and I could not hear Tard's snorings. She thought I was about to say that she did not snore. In fact, she did. Probably, the bed was big enough and the sound waves failed to hit me. She was yelling out loud at me when I answered her with my sound waves theory. Lol.
 
Photobucket
#Breakfast time
 
We went down for breakfast and headed back to our room to sleep without hesitation.
 
Photobucket
#Brunch
 
Photobucket
#Mini Steamboat
 
We had mini steamboat for lunch, then I realised we had steamboat the day before as well. Fat die me.
 
Photobucket
#Gyoza
 
Photobucket
#Toufu
 
We had an awesome brunch before making our way home. It was a spendid and enjoyable journey for us. I hope you enjoyed the little surprise from me.
 
Happy Birthday Ah Tard. I hope you had a great celebration with me. Time is tough always, don't brood over unhappy stuffs because we have to move on no matter what happens. We look forward to a better future and not backward for the unhappiness. I'll be there for you even if the sky is falling down. Just remember this, I love you, you love me, we are happy family.
 
Years of friendship still counting on. You are not someone who comes and go in my life, but someone who left footprints behind. *Hugs* my love.
 
P/S: I had not time to vet through my grammar mistakes. I was busy like a bumble bee. Photos and posts are piling up like mountain. Please kindly bear with me. Thank you very much.
 
With loves,
Pzy

No comments: