Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Follow your heart

16th November 2012
Be willing to be a beginner of every single morning.

I woke up groggy in the morning, dragging my feet against the floor to the washroom. I forced myself to speed up so that I can close my eyes for a little while. I was expecting fresh crisp air upon stepping out of the lift when I felt nothing by the blazing hot sun. It was scorching my skin and I could feel the intense heat.

Photobucket
#The Cedele
 
I met Qian at the bus stop and headed to The Rail Mall for our brunch. We decided to settle down for Cedele. I hardly eat breakfast during normal days but I have the habit of dating my gfs for breakfast during weekends. I love English breakfast, that explains my likings for Rider's Cafe, Hatched and Wild Honey. They are my all-time-favourites.
 
Photobucket
#Me and Ss
 
Qian was pretty busy, busy with work, studies and romance (maybe). That's why I was given the morning slot ONLY. Well, it's alright. I was busy too, not about work, studies or romance definitely. I was busy with dates. I was hoping for some really nice sweet guys to date me but it turns out the other way round. My gfs date me more often. Awwww ~ sad. The book shelf is ready for me.
 
Photobucket
#The Soup Spoon
 
Photobucket
#My babe and I
 
After my brunch session with Ss, I took an afternoon nap. Oh gosh, my long term memory was incredible. It's 15th January 2013 and I could even remember that I took a nap on that day itself. Unfortunately, I have short term memory. I don't address that problem of mine as short term memory. I probably choose not to remember it subconsciously because they are not really important at times when I gets too busy. I tend to filter them accidentally.
 
Had Soup Spoon with Berlin @ Bugis Junction. She's on a diet plan, oh not me. I accepted the way I am and I have no intention to make changes to myself. As you see, I'm chubby and small, which makes me look like a potato. It's alright, I'll make my future husband or bf accept the imperfections of a potato. Guys must have thought that I'm hopeless after reading.
 
Photobucket
#Berlin, Me, Mw
 
We met up at Cineleisure with Mw and Howard for movies. We watched Cold War that night. My eyes never left Aarif Lee for a second for he's mad cute. Awww ~ sweet. I still vividly remember Berlin busy googling for Aarif Lee cute photos.
 
...follow your heart
 
With love,
Pzy
 

No comments: