Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pump it

15th December 2012
It's been a long time but I'm here. I'm keeping your heart pumping.
 
It's time to test my long term memory again. It's perfectly working. I woke up late and put on my jumpers for the sake for convenience. Hey hey, you had no idea how much I love my jumper. It has many pockets that ranges from big to small where I can slot in my money and handphones.
Photobucket
#Coco Ichibanya
 
Teng and I struggled about taking a cab or not for we were late. We booked the appointment at Ksuites and we failed to be punctual. That was bad. 30 minutes forfeited but it was still cheap since Teng bought the coupons online. We sang for hours before our tummy started to growl.
 
That was when we settled lunch at Coco Ichibanya. It was raining cats and dogs. We were trapped in the building because of the rain. It wasn't boring because Teng was full of nonsense too. Oh, another nonsensical one just like me or maybe worse than me. Oops.
 
Photobucket
#Swensen
 
We went shopping at Bugis Street. Oh dear, that wasn't my place. It was really crowded and packed with humans. I bought nothing at all. Sad. Even Teng could not find anything for herslef at Bugis Street. Not even little toy stuffs for her children. I still haven't accept the fact that she's a mother of two. Why am I still unattach then?
 
Sigh, image too terrible or maybe too fat? HAHAHA, rofl.
 
Photobucket
#Me and Teng
 
We were gluttons. We had waffles at Swensen and slacked over there for quite a while.
 
Photobucket
 
#Waffles
 
Jian Wang and Yong Kang came over to pick Teng up while I headed to M1 shop to meet Mw. Apparently, she was LATE AGAIN. Sigh, visited Jason for a little while at the hospital before heading home.
 
Have a nice day ahead.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: