Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Epic countdown

31st December 2013
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.
 
Happy New Year ♥ It's a really belated post. I'll probably post randomly from now because there are still many more folders of peektures. It's really crazy photo narcissism. My camera is dying soon, maybe not now for the time being. It's just a matter of time.
 
Photobucket
#Belvedere
 
We had quite a number of us that night. We wanted to hold celebration at Zirca. Unfortunately, there were too many of us and we were unable to get a table. We settled at Play House instead. No dance floor, sigh. Rantssssssssss.
 
Photobucket
#Me
 
Photobucket
#New Bartender
 
Poor Edm serving many at one go. Javen said that Edm used to be a bartender, but the drinks he made tasted like crap especially when he was drunk. I feedback to him about the strong taste. He gave me another which I thought it's gonna be better. It turned out worse. Lol, I forced it down my throat and declared dead after a while.
 
Photobucket
#Qian, Mw, Sop, Me
 
It should be a happening night because many of us got drunk. I can't remember much about that night. According to Eugene, I had been offered many drinks and having ppl toasting to me. Eugene, Javen and Bran drank for me. Even so, I still drank alot that night. Next, I woke up at Chinatown outside a hotel in the middle of the road on Wang's lap. It was really epic because I had no idea how I gotten myself there.
 
Photobucket
#Output
 
Wang was worn-out and tired because of Bran and I. Bran was lying on the other side of his lap when he sat up. I nearly laughed to death because of his epic face. I wanted to post it in FB, so tempted. Bran raised objections to that idea. His face had been drawed with eyeliner. He had whiskers, black nose, beard and moustache. It was definitely an epic drawing. I pointed at him and laughed heartily like a mouse when Eugene looked at me with an epic look. He wasn't laughing at Bran but me.
 
I asked him who was the nasty one to transform Bran into a kitty. Wang paused for a while and asked me if I remembered what happened. Well, I don't remember. Wang laughed and told me that I was the one who drew his face. So, I was the nasty one. Frankly speaking, I suspected that I had been pranked. Then Javen sent us photos of us posing with Bran with an eyeliner in my hand.
 
Good game, I knew I was the one. Even so, I refused to admit because they could have been the ones who planted the eyeliner in my hands when I was drunk.
 
Photobucket
#Happy New Year
 
Eugene then updated me that Bran was drunk and crying away like a baby. Tsk tsk. I was drunk and high. I fell asleep on Eugene's lap not long after drawing Bran's face at the taxi stand near Rebel when he was totally drunk. Oh ya, unconscious shall be the best term. I fell asleep for less than 5 minute and woke up forgetting what I had done. I was pointing at Bran's face laughing loud and heartily in the public at his face where everyone was looking. Mw told me that some passer-bys took photos of it.
 
I was the joke of that day while Bran was the victim of my joke.
 
Everyone laughed when they saw my output. Classic!
 
Photobucket
#Bran, Jayne, Ben, Me
 
Photobucket
#Saving in progress
 
Eugene wanted to check-in at a hotel. Unforunately, fullhouse. We sat outside the hotel while waiting for Jimmy to save us. Eugene was really a nice-nice guy. Full marks for him that night. Jimmy drove us to Eugene's place. I dared not go home in that state, messy hair and makeup. My mum would kill me. I stayed at Eugene's place that morning. We even had steamboat gathering the following night.
 
In my point of view, it was a happening fun night. More to come pls, lol. Interesting photos circulating among our group. It was really epic. Hey, it's good to be happening. We are simply adding colours to our life. Awesome.
 
Last but not least, I'm really grateful to Eugene for clearing our corpse that night.
 
Have a nice day a head.
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: