Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Joy to the world

I came across this video clip in Facebook. I have a passion for piano. A simple note makes a melodic tune. A simple count makes a tune. Then I realised I hadn't been playing it for quite a long while. It's 2013 and then I stacked my pillow high up, thinking about my new year resolution.

I just wanna spend my lovely times with my girlfriends.
I just wanna have gatherings and catchups with friends.
I just wanna save more money and make plans for my career/business.
I just wanna stock up chocolates and chuppa chup lollipops in my fridge.
I just wanna keep all my ships ongoing, friendship or kinship, so be it.
I just wanna earn more money and increase my parents' allowance so that they need not slog.
I just wanna watch all horror movies to freak myself out.
I just wanna party and bullshit like it's the end of the world.
I just wanna be there for my friends who needs me because they never left me when I'm down.
I just wanna stop being a drama queen so that people can understand me better, it's tough.
I just wanna work hard for my dreams and live my life the the fullest.
I just wanna doll up slightly more even though it's impossible because I'm lazy.
I just wanna find a loyal boyfriend who loves fat, short, ugly and noisy girl like me.
I just wanna be kind, be nice, be friendly, be smart, be stronger, be taller.
I just wanna make everyone around me happy as much as I can.
I just wanna bring joy to my life, my family, my friends.

Happy New Year! I gonna make my 2013 an awesome year.

No comments: