Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Get well soon, my dear friend

20th December 2012
Your never know how much they care until you are under the weather. A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.

I was nearly dying of fatigue, juggling my time between work, hospital, friends' birthday, chalet and parties. I tried to look back, and wonder how I managed to run them over. I might not have done a pretty good job, but it's considereably good enough for someone in my plight. I slept less than 4 hours a day because of overwhelming upcoming plans.

Photobucket
#Meiwen doing the cuttings
 
I used to jog twice or thrice a week, and now, I'm not jogging anymore. That was partly due to lack of time and I was really tired and worn-out. I seriously had no mood to jog. My body was suffering serious water retention due to stress at the moment. Gosh, that makes me look fatter than ever.  Anyway, I'll just get a bf who loves fat woman. Fat die me. Just let me be, lol. I'm at the verge (Quoted from Meiwen).

Photobucket
#Get well soon
 
I met Bernard at Plaza Singapura in the evening. Well, I was looking around for some art and craft materials as well. I wanted to make an individual art piece for Jason. Actually, my art and craft was considerably good. Not the drawing part, probably the creativity and the cut and paste. We settled down at spotlight while Bernard briefed us about the plans.
 
He dedicated the task evenly and we proceeded with it. Meiwen came slightly later to help us out. It's always faster when you have an extra manpower.

Photobucket
#Hearts folded by Bernard

Photobucket
#Me and Bernard busy-ing

Photobucket
#Get well soon, my dear friend
 
That was the board made by all of us. It's meant to be used on the coming Saturday's blessing even held at Dhoby Ghaut. I must be really mad or energy level as high as Jack Russell. Well, we made this board on Thursday actually. I met Eugene, Meiwen, Jacky on the next following day which is a Friday to do grocery shopping. Maybe grocery shopping sounds easy but it was tiring still. Eugene, Jacky and Mw were in charge of the grocery shopping while I was doing my individual shopping for the goodie bags. Actually the goodie bags were optional. But I just thought that, there might some of them who fail to bring a present along and I don't wanna make them feel left out. So, I made goodies bag for them. It's not a money. It's worth spending abit more just to make everyone happy.
 
The marinating of food was completed at 1am plus. I reached home at 3am which was a Saturday morning. I slept for 3 hours and woke up at 6am. I prepared myself and headed to town with a ghostly face of mine. I seriously had no appetite but Bernard was kind enough to buy me food. He briefed us and we started cracking. I was standing before Plaza Singapura, running up and down. I tried really hard to make them listen to me. Some of them just shunned me off and walked me as I explained. Hell no, I felt like a walking dog. Ok, sounds wrong. Strike off then. Some civillians lectured me due to wrong reports from media. It's ok, I had no intention to clarify either. I was seriously busy and packed with a list of important things to do. Do you think I have the mood to entertain their lectures? Of course not.
 
It's really hard to get 1000 people to pen down their wishes for blessing with a photo taken. It was raining that afternoon and the crowd was really bad. I was on the verge so badly that I targetted the entire mobile shop and even the DJs. We only got a 800 plus blessing at the end of the day. I would say, we already make an effort. Well done to those who were involved in the blessing event at Dhoby Ghaut. We had already done our best for him as a friend. The rest is all up to him. We can only pray for the best and help him along as he recovers.
 
I was helping out at the blessing event from 9am to 430pm before I rushed to the hospital to visit him. Apparently, he saw me and tried his best to gesture at me. Unfortunately, I had no idea what he was trying to say. I went off after a while and made my way to the hospital. I was glad that Jacky, my bro gave me a lift, otherwise I would be stranded somewhere else. Jacky drove me to the chalet right after my visit. I was really tired and I knocked out on the bed despite the arrival of my lovely gfs. To be honest, I was extremely tired but I tried my best to be cheery. I talked craps like the usual me. Well, I guessed I made it. I shall end my post here abruptly.
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: