Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kinder Joy

25th December 2012
After winter comes the summer. After night comes the dawn. After every storm, there comes clear, open slies.
 
Merry Christmas! It was really great and awesome to celebrate festive seasons with girlfriends. It's all time favourite especially with those who share the same frequency and interests with you. You gonna have a wild time sharing juicy updates and interesting jokes. It's definitely quality time and moments to be treasured.
Photobucket
#Watami
 
It's Ss's birthday. Her birthday falls on the 23rd of December, we were at chalet. I cued everyone to sing her a birthday song. It's sweet and awesome enough but that's not the final for sure. The dinner shall be a makeup celebration for that day. Ss is a shy girl. She might strangle me to death if I got everyone to celebrate her birthday for her. I guess she prefers to celebrate it with her girlfriends.
 
Photobucket
#Kinder Joy from Min Wee
 
Well, I did party with friends on Xmas Eve and I was really shagged. My skin wasn't glowing. Alright, it never glows in the first place. I'm just saying it. I reached home in the morning around 8am and put myself to bed around 9am. I was a bit slow due to hangover. Oh no, it's not hangover. It's medication's effect and I sweared it was really bad. I slept until 2pm before I jumped into actions and made my way to JCube to meet my girlfriends. Took the train with Lq as my stomach was growling out loud. Fortunately, it's not that loud after all.
 
I was famished, yet Ss and Min Wee were taking their own sweet time to shop. Well, she's the birthday girl. She had the biggest say, so I kept quiet. Not entirely quiet, I did whine at her. It's quite impossible for me to be quiet. Fine, I'm noisy. No one should ever disagree with this. Sigh, there goes my poor image.
 
Photobucket
#Hotpot
 
The birthday girl suggested having Watami and we ordered a spread of food.
 
Photobucket
#Scrumptious
 
Photobucket
#Feasting
 
Everything was gone in a short while and Min Wee treated everyone to Kinder Joy. I love chocolates but Kinder Joy seems to suit kids better in my point of view. Min Wee kept calling me Xiao Peng You. Credits to Meiwen for teaching her that. I'll seriously strangle her someday. Just wait and see.
 
Photobucket
#Fixing toys
 
Photobucket
#My girlfriends
 
Photobucket
#Our toys
 
Photobucket
#Ss, Me, Wl
 
We spent quite a while catching up at the restaurant before heading home. It's gonna be another working day, everyone was tired. They went home while I stayed behind to accompany Ss. We talked, we crapped and I had Dark Mocha Frappe from Starbucks. Ahhhh, my all time favourite.
 
Happy Birthday Ss, I hope you had a splendid dinner with us. Life's short, so stop caring about unnecessary stuffs and people because they are not worthy of your love and time. Give your precious time to those who deserve it more. You are a nice and pleasant girl, beautify your life and not let the others bring you down.
 
Merry Christmas everyone, may all your wishes come true. Plan well, stay safe and have fun as you slog. We are all humans afterall, we need to stop for a while at times so that we can move a step further in time to go.
 
P/S: Please ignore my grammatical mistakes. I seriously had no time to vet thru and review it again. Thank you.
 
With loves,
Pzy
 

No comments: