Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Not a wish but a fact

I used to jog 3 times a week.
I used to sleep for more than 12 hours during my weekends.
I used to sleep around 12a.m. every night.
I used to play my favourite songs on the piano.
I used to watch Korean and Hong Kong drama.
I used to do facial once every 2 months.
I used to apply facial mask once a week before I sleep.
I used to spend time chatting and sharing with my parents about my recent updates.
I used to shop at town with my favourite drink in hand.
I used to wear a poncho and play in the rain.
I used to chill over a heart to heart talk at Starbucks for hours.
I used to jump into fresh clothings in the middle of the night heading for supper.
I used to have delicious and scrumptious brunch with my dearest ones.
I used to watch a horror movie covering my frightened face with my shawl.
I used to play pool and arcade during my free time.
I used to gorge myself with pizzas and pastas when I'm stressed.
I used to treat myself to ice-cream fondue to make myself happier.
I used to drink my favourite Snowball at Alps and Harry's Bar.
I used to pamper myself with Royce chocolates.
I used to be meticulous and patient.
I used to let off my steam by hugging a friend and crying out loud.
I used to laugh and smile alot.



But now...



I have no time for myself. Not even the time to cry. I can easily sleep with my eyes wide open. I need a friendly and kind shoulder. I love outings but my attention span is low and I can't concentrate when the group gets too big due to lack of sleep and rest. Two or three will be a perfect number. I just wanna watch a horror movie, have a delicious brunch, chill over at Starbucks with my favourite Dark Mocha Frappe, buy a box of chocolates and have a great and heartily laugh with funny jokes, gossips and embarassing stories for a day.



Am I expecting too much...



Not really, I'm just saying it because I know it's not gonna happen for I have no time in the day.

It'd be great if it's not a wish but a fact.

No comments: