Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The way I see

8th February 2013
The way I see it, you should live everyday like it's your birthday.
 
It's my godbrother, Jacky's birthday. We had a nice dinner a Bugis Plus. Mmm, nice dinner for some only. Not all dishes were delicious afterall. Frankly speaking, I don't really like that place. The birthday boy had the biggest say definitely.
 
Photobucket
#Birthday Boy
 
Before the dinner, I met Eugene at town area and bought a T-shirt for Jacky. Well, polo tee actually. I wasn't the one who chose it. Any liabilities, please go to Eugene. Slacked at Coffee Bean with Qian, Eugene and Bran. Berlin dropped by for a short while only before we made our way to Bugis Plus.

Photobucket
#Cut cake session
 
They were having dinner when I went off with Eug to buy a cake for Jacky's. I bought a chocolate cake, universal flavour afterall. We went back to the restaurant and had a hard time communicating with the staff about serving the cake like a surprise. Whew.
 
Photobucket
#Chocolate cake
 
Photobucket
#Happy gathering
 
Photobucket
#Happy Birthday Bro
 
Photobucket
#Darling and bro
 
Went to play arcade for a short while before we headed to Lush. It was my first time to Lush. Oh ya, that was my bro (below) having on the rock for 10 seconds.
 
Photobucket
#On the rock
 
I hoped he enjoyed his birthday.
 
Happy Birthday bro, may you get your dream girl some day. I'm pretty sure you will. You just have to wait for the right one to appear. It's the imperfection that makes the perfect. All the best to you in your career and stay young and cheerful. Shine like a star.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: