Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fetched me in the rain

I am truly happy today. The happiness warms my heart. I finally get to eat something that I wanted to. Tard is awfully sweet. She shifted her lesson to meet me earlier. She waited for me at Holland Village. She fetched me in the rain like what she did in the past. Looking back at our old days, I can never forget the way she rant when I bugged her to fetched me in the rain. She never fail to turn up although she was grumpy. I had my favourite snowball. She was the one who introduced the drink to me. Ever since then, it becomes our standard orders.


Dear Ah Tard,

I will brave up the courage to do what I should. No matter what's the outcome, I should clarify and not suffer the humble pie without a valid reason. Furthermore, I was not the one who caused it to happen. I should not be taking the blame for anyone. I should stand up and say something for myself. At least, make myself clear and let myself not be misunderstood. I will grit my teeth and do it even if the outcome is negative.

Jiayou Jiayou, hugs.

With love,
Pzy

No comments: